Big Update for the Online Agreements

Hi folks!

I just launched an update to our Online Agreement system, based on a lot of member input and feature requests. Here’s what’s new:

• New interface to match the Member’s Only Dashboard and the rest of the site.
  • Customizable notification emails sent to clients (this was a big one!).
  • Better PDF downloads - it will now include any HTML and images you enter.
  • PDF downloads for clients - there is now a button at the bottom of any signed agreement.
  • The ability to hide the “I am an authorized agent…” box if you need to.
  • Better internal navigation.
  • Increased form usability when editing new agreements.

Let me know if you have any more suggestions!

Start creating your agreements at: http://www.nachi.org/agreement

Read more at: http://www.nachi.org/onlineagreement.htm

WOW!

Thanks Tim.

nice!

Cool. Thanks

These are great updates, but I can’t seem to see where we can make all those modifications. e.g. If I want to send them to my website, it used to give me the option…now that option seems to have disappeared. Is it just me? Thanks in advance for your help.
Mike

Nice Tim.

Great job.

Great…this saves me $15 per month.

Hi Michael!

The html code for your website can be found at the top of the page:

http://www.nachi.org/agreement

There’s an icon of a computer with the link “Code for Your Website”.

I didn’t take out any features, but I rearranged them a little bit. Email me at tim@internachi.org with any questions and I’ll help you out!

Tim

I didn’t see the place for the custom email notification.

Mike -

You’ll see the text box when you create an agreement or when you “Resend” the notification.

Tim

Great Tim. But since you ask; *Let me know if you have any more suggestions!

*How about an auto-confirmation email sent to client when agreement is signed.

Thanks Tim…Its nice to see changes based upon members recommendations…keep up the good work! Planning to switch…will save me some $$

thanks Tim, making a great benefit better!

Christopher -

Good idea. I’ll add that in next week. We can provide a link to the agreement and the pdf, for their reference.

Tim

When I add an additional email address to get a copy of the contract email it does not send?? I always send myself a copy of the contract . Sent a contract yesterday and I didn’t get the copy so I hit resend and added my email again a few minutes ago and I am still not getting it…now I’m wondering of the client is getting it as well

Hi George -

I think I found a bug in the code. Try it again now!

Tim

So we have to automatically change every message being sent to each client? Is there a way to edit a template that will automatically input info to a message to the client? Something like what used to appear with the NACHI information but now we can customize it to have more of a personal feel directed towards our individual businesses? A template editor similar to what we already have to edit the agreements with a drag and drop system would be ideal.

Hi Tim,

Love the online agreements! In the perfect, happy world I would like the ability to customize the look of the online agreement to match the look of the .pdf agreement that I email to clients. I would like to add a banner at the top with my logo and company info. Apparently what loads now is the logo I have uploaded in my NACHI profile. Can a different logo be added? I would like to change the font and the size of the text and “bold” sections as well. And center portions of the agreement. Can an HTML editor be added similar to what is at the top of this “quick reply” box? Is any of this possible? Should I stop asking questions now? Thanks for all of your hard work!

Tyler: Several people have asked for that functionality. I’ll be adding that in shortly, and I’ll announce it on the board.

Toby: The agreement input will accept any HTML code (to add pictures or change the font size). We want to add a WYSIWYG interface to make style/banner/logo changes easier, but I haven’t found one I like yet. I’ll look around again!

Alright, I’ve added an option to edit the template for your notification messages. It’s in the dashboard on www.nachi.org/agreement, right at the top.