Binders

Originally Posted By: msaari
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I am thinking about placing the minimum order for the NACHI binders at $100.00 for 24 binders.

Would anyone be interested in purchasing any of them from me? I figure I could probably sell them for $6.00 each plus $4.00 for shipping. Total of $10.00 each. If your interested in one to 12 of them, please email me. I think the binders are a great advertising tool especailly for the realtors to look through while doing the inspections.

Originally Posted By: rhinck

Michael,

I would be interested in a pair (2) of them. Just let me know.

Rick

Originally Posted By: dcampbell

I’ll take 2 also

let me know

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

$20 for two binders??? you guys are nutz. get a binder from wally world for $3 and print a NACHI logo on a sheet of paper and slide it in.

Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Bet Kevin walks around with t-shirts that have a polo guy drawn on them with a sharpie marker. LOL… Just teasing Kevin…

The binders are two for $18.00

But of course you can always draw the expensive logo on the binder or t-shirts if you like... (Laugh)

Your Friend,

Michael.

Rick and David,

The binders i ordered last week, they should be in anyday now. I will let you know when they arrive.

Michael.

P.S. I think the binders will add a great deal of professionalism to our own busieness's.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

If you just need a few, email me at nick.gromicko@nachi.org and I’ll ship you them for free. Include your name and address.

Nick