Binghamton, NY Speaker

Originally Posted By: Emma Chastain
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I received an email from another message board advising that a NACHI member needed a speaker in Binghamton, NY .

I have one 5 min. away. - you can make arrangements through me: Emma Chastain - emma_chastain@enviro-ed.org

Here is the contact info and notes.

Richard A. Bates
Bates Consulting, Inc.
425 Fairway Avenue
Elmira, NY 14904
Phone: (607) 734-7900
Toll free: (800) 924-7902
Fax: (866) 391-0869
Email: Rbates@batesconsulting.net

"With his expertise and enthusiasm, Rick Bates was by far the best presenter on IAQ I have had the pleasure of learning from. His combination of theory and hands-on examples provided participants with tools that could immediately be put to use in general IAQ issues, mold prevention and remediation. The accompanying printed materials surprised me with their breadth and detail - no skimping here! I would gladly recommend this course to any home inspector or property manager based on the content alone."

-Robert Mann, Site Manager, TheHVACSource.com

"Rick Bates was fantastic. Everyone here was impressed not only with the body of knowledge he has, but with the fact that every point he made, every story he told tied back to something practical that we could do to eliminate the risk. His demeanor was very down-to-earth and funny.

I can't tell you how many of my guys were dreading the thought of sitting through an entire day of mold training. Then they spent the day either laughing or nodding their heads over a practical solution Rick pointed out to them. There were lots of great questions, so I knew they were paying attention."

- Laurie Germano, KBS, www.kbsgc.com

"I have to say that I got some excellent feedback from the field. Since these people are used to being on the run all day, sitting in a closed room tends to wear on them. But, I have gotten nothing but comments about how helpful and informative it was, as well as what an excellent presenter Rick Bates was. He should be commended for a job well done."

-Suzanne Becker, Taylor Morley Homes

"Yesterday's session went very well. Considering the length of time and material, Rick did an excellent job holding everyone's attention. In addition to Rick's strong environmental knowledge, the personal touches of getting to know people's names and ability to "speak" their language was helpful and impressive."

- Todd E. Taylor, Huntleigh-McGehee, Inc.