Blagojevich is going to walk

Schifoso.

LOL thats right Mr Ferry, it is Schifoso! :slight_smile: i couldn’t have put it better!
BTW, i was at your seminar when you were in Chicago and i loved it and would HIGHLY recommend it to any home inspector. Thank you!

Nonostante che i miei genitori sono nati in Irlanda e sono nato in Philadelphie, parlo correntemente l’italiano.

Hai goduto il seminario?

Darn Pasta Benders :mrgreen:

Whoah, Very well done sir, you probably speak and write ITALIAN better than i do. You see, my family is from Puglia region, Mola Di Bari and they speak with a distinct dialect which confuses what i know about standard Italian. being here without schooling in the language, i may use sicilian, Baresi, calabresi, or whatever ive picked up over time.

Ma sì ho goduto del seminario molto. Il mio nonno dei wifes proviene da Galway. :slight_smile:

LOL
Will i had a friend who called me a Spaggetti negro - i laughed then I broke his pinky finger…

Haha just walked in from breathing Mold for 5 hours.

What movie was it where the father of the central character is tied up by the mob and is being so tortured that he tells the leader since he is Sicilian he is half black in order to infuriate him into just shooting him and ending the torture.?

I want to say one of Quentin Tarintino’s.

*Da Galway? Bene. Il mio padre ero da Donegal e la mia madre ero da Fermanagh.

Sono contento di sapere che hai goduto il seminario. Dici tuoi amici.*

I’m going to say Reservoir Dogs?

Could be.
Joe’s comment triggered that scene in memory.

no the movie we speak of is starring CHRISTIAN SLATER, the father Is played by DENNIS HOPPER, Directed by Quentin, it is called TRUE ROMANCE. The scene was where he infuriates the mobster so he will kill him rather than torture him into giving up his son.

(Sicily was sacked a lot by the moors because it is a small Island, you will also see darker complexions in Sardinia, also an Island)

In Bari, where i am from the city was set up as sort of a labyrinth which made fighting off attackers simple.

I’ve been fortunate to spend time on both (years ago). Beautiful places!

Tried to convince my wife to go to Sicily for our honeymoon, she wanted Hawaii.

Thats it
Great movie

http://cagle.com/working/081212/darkow.gif

I have never figured out where his Boston accent came from.

True Romance

Joe, you were at the Schaumburg Seminar. That was a great seminar. Ken Sitzes was a big help to me in that seminar proctoring the exam afterwards.

I hope the questions weren’t too difficult. At least, they were in English, not Italian. Ridendo]

I have just finished the schedule for the 2009 Tour. I will be appearing in Chicago twice next year: June 9 and July 14. Venue to be determined.

Ken Compton and I are doing 50 all day seminars. Law and Disorder in the morning and HI Marketing in the afternoon.

Seating is limited to 50. So register early to be sure to get a seat. I’m pretty sure that it will be a hot ticket.

Details will be posted all over this MB. And also here. And here.

L and D alumni should [contact me](mailto: josephferry@mac.com) for special discounts.

Did I just hijack my own thread? Well, shut my mouth.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Rob is an affiliate member of the Aurora Association of Realtors and serves on the Affiliate Committee. He has been** Affiliate** of the Year and is a past chairman of the Affiliate organization.

Think he is affiliated enough?
[/size][/FONT]

Blogo, or as we call him, Blow J, looks like he is wearing a toup that is also wearing a toup.

Actually it is 3 Frisbee’s with black chia pet seeds.

:-;;Blah ,:-;;Blah ,:-;;Bla, :-;;Blago.