Blank pages?

That would be on your camera. Most of my pics are horizontal aspect.

Oh, 16x9

Medium for report, small for printed

Page 25 displays two pictures and blank. If the preceding page was full and the comment came first and the rest of the page was full of pictures and you had two pictures left over, then they would go on the next page. The rest of the page remains blank because of the setting “set page breaks between each section” is checked, which is preferred by most.

Page 19 is a bit odd as if there is only one inspection item in that section and the comment looks like it was made from the Styles and Material section not the comment section.

The Pdf’s don’t look bad at all if the user will itemize with even number of pictures and no more than 4 before itemizing again (if you are using medium size which is the default). Vertical pictures work in html fine but in a printed pdf they take up a lot of invisible space.

Also, some Style and Format options look a lot better than others in pdf so experiment to see the difference.

You have taken mine out of context and skipped entire sections. You have page 25 followed by page 19. Mine has page breaks between sections of reports so it doesn’t run together.

The one I mentioned had a comment about a defect then the rest of the page was blank, this was followed by a full blank page then a page with one picture.

No argument there. I was just not impressed with that particular report. My commenting was based on the previous comments others made about the same subject.

3D Inspection software.

Just so you all know. I do like HG software. I think it is very good. When I was evaluating new software a few years ago I test drove 3D, HG and HIP. I liked them in that order.

If I was to want new software now I would test drive them all again and possibly others. They have all made some upgrades since I tested them.

Have a great day everyone.