Book, Pamphlet and Course Reviews

Originally Posted By: lbabitch
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

This topic area is meant to be an open list of books, pamphlets and courses that home inspectors have read or taken part in, for you all to review the things that have helped (or not helped) you.

The quality of this section will depend on each person who contributes to it

Please list:

1. The medium (Book, Pamphlet, Course, etc.)

2. The topic (Electrical, Plumbing, Roofing, General Home Inspection, etc.)

3. And if the reviewed material is a book or print material, who wrote it and where you found it; or if it is a course, then who gave it and where.

4. Give a brief description of the content.

5. Please give your opinion, the strengths and weaknesses, how it helped you or failed to help you. Also any suggestions you have for things that could be changed in your opinion.

6. Give any information you can about how to find this book, pamphlet or course, including anything you can think of that would be helpful for someone trying to find it.

You may put in books, pamphlets or courses that you yourself have written or teach, but please say so. Ideally this is a place for the consumers to report what helped or did not help them.

Originally Posted By: dfrend

Kinda like a book report?

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com

Yes, just exactly like you are back in second grade, doing a book report. icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif Only maybe this will actually be helpful to someone and useful in the world. icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted By: dfrend

OK, well since I guess I can’t do my report on Cat in the Hat (it does involve problems in the home) I will look for something to write on.

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com

I sincerely hope that the Cat in the Hat was not what you’ve found most helpful to you in terms of home inspection literature and courses!! icon_lol.gif