Bowling Alley in the Basement

I did a draw inspection on a 7000 sq.ft.+ home that had a bowling alley in the basement among other amenities. (sauna, theater, elevator):cool:

P1020011 (Small).JPG

P1020017 (Small).JPG

P1020054 (Small).JPG

Feeling Groovy are we?

http://www.chicksnchips.com/news_images/news_N5611296478.jpg

HNY
Good for you my friend!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Actually the home is being built for a Chicago attorney.

What type of system is that in the middle picture.

Radiant heat. It’s a castle up in Highland Park.

I recognize the Buderus boiler but what’s in the large white “plastic” systems? Are they gas boilers?

On Demand water heaters. The blue Buderus (2 of them) appeared to be water treatment units.

P1020019 (Small).JPG

P1020018 (Small).JPG

The only Buderus equipment I have seen around here has been boilers with integral indirectly heated domestic hot water tanks.

Just checked their website…must be a boiler or a remote indirect heated water tank.

Buderus is headquartered in Londonderry, New Hampshire – 50 miles north of Boston, Massachusetts. In addition to its state-of the-art training and distribution center in New Hampshire, the company has a large network of business partners to meet the growing demand for the company’s products throughout North America.
Established in the United States in 1990, Buderus is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Buderus Heiztechnik GmbH of Wetzlar Germany.
Buderus is a distributor of hot water heating equipment for residential and commercial applications. In North America, the company’s main product lines include: hot water boilers, domestic hot water storage tanks, climate and energy controls, panel radiators, and other hot water heating accessories.
The company’s history dates back nearly 275 years, making Buderus a leader when it comes to manufacturing products that are energy efficient, user friendly, and environmentally sound.
50 Wentworth Avenue
Londonderry NH, 03053
Tel: 603-552-1100
Fax: 603-584-1681