brochure design for Las Cruces Home Inspections

This is a great example of how a InterNACHI’s Marketing Department can take a business that doesn’t even have a logo, and rebrand them from the ground up, providing them with a strong and recognizable business image.

These design services are FREE for all InterNACHI members.

Send marketing requests to jessica@internachi.org

Send logo requests to levi@internachi.org

http://www.nachi.org/marketing-library.htm

inspector-5108-ronchorey-trifold-jl.jpg

inspector-5108-ronchorey-trifold-jl2.jpg

The colors and images in this look great. It really is amazing how much a good logo can improve the quality of marketing materials. If someone told me that this was free design work I would think that they were a big liar. Anyone who did not take advantage of this service would be a stark-raving lunatic. Really nice Jessica.

Thank you Jessica and Levi for your hard work. It is very much appreciated.

cheers

Jessica and levi are great!

Congratulations on your new Brochure design!

We would like to offer you $50.00 off your first order and FREE matching business cards!! Just type “jessica” all lower case in the coupon field.

As InterNACHI’s Platinum approved printing vendor we at www.certifiedNACHIstore would like to personally oversee your printing needs and have your brochure printed on 100# text Go Green® Premium recycled paper with an aqueous coating and folded so they look great. That’s what we have done for over a decade for all of Nick’s brochures, and our brochures are inexpensive: 1000 is only 35.8 cents each, 2500 is only 18.32 cents each and 5000 is only 11.7 cents each.

Just go to the link below and order and will have Jessica send us your file.

http://certifiednachistore.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_ID=77&ParentCat=6

Or call us toll free at 1-877-661-0301
Thank-you Call Rich Carlisle or Ellen Hickernell

I can say I have dealt with Rich in the past and for me it was a pleasure. Good guy easy to do business with.

Rich does all of InterNACHI’s printing, including all of our inspection text books, business cards, envelopes, signs, forms, emblems, labels, etc… and he has for many years.

Very nice designs!

The paper and print quality when you order through Rich are FANTASTIC. Very highly recommended.

Something else about Rich: For years, he has financed InterNACHI’s printing operations. He prints our books with his own money, and we only pay him as we sell them. InterNACHI doesn’t have to front any of the membership’s money to print our many inspection books.

Furthermore, he warehouses them for InterNACHI at no cost to us and delivers whatever we need each week, as our inventory requires.

I’ve done millions of dollars worth of business with Nick over the years, without a contract. Just a handshake.