Broken Promises

Originally Posted By: Gilbert Strachan
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Ref: http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=14710

Here's another example:

Quote:
Vern,
After months of hard work by a lot of people, the CRF was ready to go to the NACHI members.The office was in place, bank acts. were open, phone lines installed, staff was hired, so on and so on. Funding request from NACHI (Nick) never came, just promises.
The phones are gone, and so am I. I'm out a lot of money, but do have a lot nicer office. The CRF is on disk, if CAHPI ever gets there National Initiative finalized there may be the member numbers there to resurrect it.
This all happened some 6 / 8 months ago, maybe longer. Thats all I know !!
Regards,
Wayne

----- Original Message -----
To: wfulton@fultonhomeinspections.com
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 4:39 PM
Subject: Recovery fund

I am wondering what happened to this fund. It?s almost a year since this fund was being set up and I have not been able to find out what?s happening since. Please enlighten me?

Vern *** A.Sc.T.

*** *** Inspections Ltd.

*** Alberta

http://***.ca

info@***.ca

Originally Posted By: rcooke

Gilbert Strachan wrote:

[/quote]

Gil makes the heading (Broken Promises)
He is a poor person to talk about that.
He broke his word to me and Raymond and that day his Kingdom that we all helped him build fell apart like a House built from a deck of cards.
I have never heard the story from Gil, Cam or Wayne on what happened.
Talk about lack of communication there sure was NONE.
Gil has posted many accusations on this board but we have receive no other information.

I guess it shows Lying sure gets a person in trouble and it looks to me like Gil continues to dig him self in deeper.
This was so unfortunate as Eastern Ontario was on a roll Gil and Cam with the help of others where doing Fantastic and had a great looking future.

--
Roy Cooke Sr.

http://Royshomeinspection.com

rcooke wrote:
Gilbert Strachan wrote:

Gil makes the heading (Broken Promises)
He is a poor person to talk about that.
He broke his word to me and Raymond and that day his Kingdom that we all helped him build fell apart like a House built from a deck of cards.
I have never heard the story from Gil, Cam or Wayne on what happened.
Talk about lack of communication there sure was NONE.
Gil has posted many accusations on this board but we have receive no other information.

I guess it shows Lying sure gets a person in trouble and it looks to me like Gil continues to dig him self in deeper.
This was so unfortunate as Eastern Ontario was on a roll Gil and Cam with the help of others where doing Fantastic and had a great looking future.

Geezus-H, Roy... you must be doing this on purpose. How the heck could you have missed what happened in Kingston? It's the basis of just about everything we talk about on this MB, you silly freakazoid!

Re-read the post you just responded to... Fulton says he pulled the pin on the Recovery Fund because Nick didn't come through with the financing.

Re-read everything... it's been posted a dozen times. We all quit in Kingston because Nick is a scam artist and doesn't pay his bills.

STOP ASKING THE SAME STUPID QUESTIONS, OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

And be glad nobody at NACHI caught your silly radio show. They can continue to imagine that you have two clues to rub together.

Originally Posted By: rcooke

Sorry Gil You are far from Dumb and know hear say information is worth nothing in court or any where else .

The only information I get is what you say and you continue to show you can not and do not tell the truth .

I again say I am sorry you word was worth nothing and you cause your own failure .

You are still trying to blame others for your failures.

You sneak into the members section and you are not a member .

You use false names to make post’s and you expect us to believe you.

I am sorry this had to come out you do not know when to quit.

I have said my piece and I do tell the truth .

You are on your own carry on in your fantasy world.

I will not communicate on this post again .

Roy Cooke Sr.

http://Royshomeinspection.com

rcooke wrote:
Sorry Gil You are far from Dumb and know hear say information is worth nothing in court or any where else .
The only information I get is what you say and you continue to show you can not and do not tell the truth .

You can keep on laying that crap on people who weren't there.

rcooke wrote:
I again say I am sorry you word was worth nothing and you cause your own failure . You are still trying to blame others for your failures.

You keep babbling about my "failures." The only failure was not recognizing Nick's program for what it really is, far sooner than we did.

rcooke wrote:
You sneak into the members section and you are not a member .

![icon_question.gif](upload://t2zemjDOQRADd4xSC3xOot86t0m.gif)

rcooke wrote:
You use false names to make post's and you expect us to believe you.
I am sorry this had to come out you do not know when to quit.
I have said my piece and I do tell the truth .
You are on your own carry on in your fantasy world.
I will not communicate on this post again .

Roy Cooke tells the truth. That's rich!

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Gil,

Regarding Missouri... you are wrong again: http://www.mhdc.com/homes/addi/addi%2Dinspectors.htm

Regarding CRF, we did do ADRS... you are wrong again: http://www.nachiadrs.com

Here is your egg scrapper.

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Now what? Let me predict... you are going to repeat yourself again by saying that NACHI isn't tax exempt. Well, I might as well prove you wrong on that one now while I'm thinking of it: http://www.nachi.org/nachitaxexempt.htm

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: lewens

The way I read it Gil, you got caught with your finger in the cookie jar and when all hell broke loose you ran for cover. That seems to be the general concensus of what happened in Kingston.

Just my usual 12.5 cents

From The Great White North Eh?
NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com/

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I wouldn’t have even minded, provided our members each got a cookie.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: jbushart

Hell, now that nonachi.com has shut down, Gil is even wrong about his signature element. icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Home Inspection Services of Missouri

www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: rwand

I have some slightly used invoices and PO’s if anyone is interested. icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON