Bubble Bursting?

It’s not just a regional problem. It’s a global problem.

1 Like

I’m as far from a Joe Biden fan as one can get but the endless parade of “experts” predicting a crash is kind of a joke. Even the lunatic running around the town square screaming about the end of the world will be right someday. Not that we don’t have many and extensive problems with our financial policy and situation these days but let’s not get too far out over our skis. This failure of one mid-sized bank has nothing directly or even indirectly to do with housing or real estate. So far this is an isolated incident and is under control. The phone is ringing today and we’re scheduling inspections.

Put some gold under the mattress.

1 Like

Time to buy Credit Suisse. I’ve been watching this stock for a year. It’s as close to the bottom as mathematically possible without going under, and no way are they going to let Credit Suisse go under.

I’ll go on record and call right now, the bottom for Credit Suisse. Today is the bottom.

1 Like

Good call Nick.

1 Like

Bank bailouts are corporate welfare that will ultimately be paid for by taxing the 99% of the population, in the form of higher banking fees or direct taxation.

It’s been four American banks so far: Silicon Valley Bank, Silvergate, Signature, and First Republic. It’s a milestone in the travelogue of giving our country over to the banking system.