Building Science and Infrared classes in Florida.

[FONT=Arial]Will infrared cameras become as common as moisture meters?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I have now negotiated an exclusive NACHI deal in Florida with Inspection Depot for their building science and infrared training in Florida. [/FONT][FONT=Arial]NACHI will pay the first $150 towards NACHI member training for this class. All you have to pay is $50. If you are interested please email Catherine at Inspection Depot, at cdemsky@inspectiondepot.com. Class size is limited. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Right now they are probably going to be held in South Florida and Tampa. The dates are yet to be determined but we are thinking about the third Saturday and Fourth Saturday of April.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Again, if interested, let Catherine know.[/FONT]

I went on this course last week. If you are thinking about buying an infrared camera I highly recommend this class. It was informative and enjoyable Tony Arnold who took the class was very very good.
Of course they is always the added bonus that you also get to see the lovely Catherine.

love to attend

Carl

Since you went the the class, did they state that they have a sale/lease program or was it all how to use the camera?

I have a problem with paying for ID to sell/lease cameras

I do like the information and education in this area – we need it

I think that Will D up in Ill is or has got a training program on IR but have not seen it

Your thoughts

rlb

It was all about how to use to the camera