Business setup for ease of management and growth

I am looking at options and doing research on how I want to set up my new home inspection business and would like options and feed back on your experiences. I know there are a lot of topics in this forum on this but seem to be outdated or old.

here is my set up: Company X home inspections

start with software I have narrowed down to a couple but think I will go with Spectora. Or is there a better one to buy verse lease??

Marketing and website development I am looking at Full View home inspection marketing

for ease and automation I am looking to use ISN and a call center. American Call Center is my choice so far.

So what I have so far is website development, marketing and branding, software and integration management as well as a call center to help me while unable to answer my phone.

Am I missing something or with this setup are there a few other options you would recommend to look at?

Full View is the best choice for website.

2 Likes

I’d skip the call center. No one can sell your services better than you.

2 Likes

I’ve known Ian Robertson for a very long time.
You will not be disappointed.

1 Like

So, just how DEEP are your pockets? For a newbie, you sure have a heavy COB and you haven’t even mentioned all the other MANDATORY stuff your gonna bleed cash on!!

Know what the #1 reason is for newbie failure is in this industry??

I agree with Peter and Marc. Full View Digital is a great help and worth it:

Oh, and welcome to our forum, Maurice!..Enjoy! :smile:

1 Like

thank you I set up a meeting with them tomorrow.

1 Like

I think in the beginning you are right but I’m looking to set up a business plan for now and the future plan for growth.

1 Like

thank you I will be speaking with him tomorrow

2 Likes

Thank you for your concern, I have the pockets for the set up. But I’m also not looking to bust out of the gate with all of it, but I am planning for growth and expansion. I did not mention insurance, but was looking into InterNACHI for estimates, unless you have a recommendation?

Hey Maurice,

I personally started out with ISN, and call center from day one, the only thing I didn’t have sorted out was my software, but I eventually landed on HomeGauge in year 3.

ISN & ACC is the best thing as a business owner that you’ll ever do for yourself, those who say someone else can’t sell as good as you on the phone are incorrect, and likely of a different mindset than yourself.

Simple case in point, look at other service type businesses, does your plumber or HVAC person answer their own phone? Some do (one-man-show) a majority don’t.

For the last 3 years we’ve done over 1000 inspections per year (should do around 1500 this year). Couldn’t have done it without ISN & Call center.

Marketing is where most inspectors fail.

Good luck.

2 Likes

thank you for the information, I am looking to create a business and not a stressful job for my self. This will not be my first business, and using lessons learned I am building a business that is structured to run while I’m on vacation.

1 Like