Buyer beware fbi, inc home inpector ripped me off

I bought my first house This Dec-2011, unfortunately i hired FBI for my home inspection, they are totally unprofessional, didn’t do the job right, hardly spent an hour for a single family house. Didnt inspect roof, attic and AC unit.
Stay away from them. I wish I had hired someone else.

“The guy looks like a typical “ASHI experience” clown.”

Your agent had a fiduciary duty to warn you that the inspector was an ASHI clown. ASHI is a known diploma mill that anyone can join online in 30 seconds with nothing but a valid credit card. ASHI has no educational requirements. ASHI’s highest professional designation is even a bigger joke and is based on passing one beginner’s exam (NHIE) used by many states to license newbies fresh out of school.

Billy I use a check list and most other Homies in my area use the check list system
You might want to find out How well the check list report stand’s up in Court .
We have an expert witness who I think said a couple of years ago he had been in court 42 times and only three had used a check list … Roy

Without seeing a report or the property, one can only speculate.
The Buyer may have recieved the Inspection Report that was contracted for.

If that the case, no negligence occurred and Affilitaion Membership is not an issue.

Reporting type has nothing to do with it. Read post #1. Inspector is a typical “check the faucets and call it a day” ASHI clown.