bypassing a thermo stat

David’s fault I believe…

Ok; I already blame him for a lota Chit

me too …

G!, Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

just a note digital thermostats down here in the south can corrode quickly if a home has been vacant for 30 days or more, from moisture entering componets during the summer months and other things like buckling of thin wood flooring etc. that includes the batterys. have seen it first hand on several rental homes we remodel. Just something to keep in mind for some of the inspectors out there that have not seen it.

Some guy(s) I know who are getting old & lazy and have HVAC background will carry little jumper wire to turn on / turn off unit at furnace control board in basement or on rooftop to keep from running up 2-3 flights of stairs in BIG houses. One such guy recently forgot to remove jumper wire after testing. Owner was on vacation … came home 3 days later and said it was REAL cool in the house.

Like Charlie & David said you criss / cross wires you’ll mostly burn out the transformer without a fuse protector AND most don’t have fuse. I was building a little electrical board for a HI training class 3 months ago and went looking for a 120/24v transformer with fuse … Had a damn hard time finding one.

Home fire sprinkler systems are on-duty all the tim
e and have proven to be one
of the most effective device for saving life and pr
operty.fire sprinkler inspection miami fl](http://www.ateamfire.com/) is extraordinary. Wh
ereas fire sprinklers are the
Silent Knight and literally maintenance