Originally Posted By: kwilliams
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
NY Capital Region Chapter Meeting November 18th and 19th, 2005.
You are cordially invited to the next 2-day educational event of the New York Capital Region Chapter of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), Friday, November 18th and Saturday, November 19th, 2005. The training is open to all. You don?t need to be a member to attend. The training is FREE for all NACHI Members. Non-members pay $100 but may apply it towards future membership in NACHI. Coffee and sodas will be provided all day long and lunch will be on your own.
Friday's training is at 9am taught by the NACHI Traveling Educational Caravan (CATS) on:
Morning session to include:
* Recognizing electrical defects, service panels, and distribution (brackets, breakers and fuses, distribution, wiring and circuitry)
* Receptacle test board on site, so please bring your tools!
Afternoon session to include:
* Building Science - Introduction, Components, Physical Processes and Reporting.
Saturday's training is at 9am taught by the NACHI Traveling Educational Caravan (CATS) on:
Morning Session to include:
* Foundations - Common types of foundations, concrete/cinder block, poured, and defect recognition.
* Landscaping, different designs, defect recognition and inspection reporting.
Afternoon Session to include:
* Doors & Windows - components, styles, designs, safety, efficiencies and defect recognition.
Clarion Hotel - Albany
3 Watervliet Avenue Extension
Please RSVP early to me to ensure your space at email@example.com
This Chapter and training were put together by NACHI member:
Kevin Williams (President)
Location: Albany, N.Y
I hope to see you there!
Can't make this one? Please check NACHI's Upcoming events.
Attendance counts as 10 hour towards NACHI member continuing education.
Other NACHI events.
Member - MAB