C.L.U.E. Reports. Please proof this new inspection article.

Tom Rausch used to order up a C.L.U.E. report on every inspection. Does anyone ever include this in their reports?

I wonder if a client would be willing to pay for a CLUE Report?

Their $19.95 I believe.

Charge $50.00 for the service that takes 10 minutes at best to get, I’m sure realtors would flip out–:smiley:

Ya, at one time I offered Environmental reports, not one request.

Similar to this company that was trying to get me to do “house Fax’s” for my clients a while back. Now they have this pretty girl on their website. http://thehousefax.com/

Proofed-
Looks good, Nick!

Nick, Can you get us a better rate on the reports?

How was he able to do that? “Only current owners, insurers and lenders for the property can order C.L.U.E. reports.

My question, too!

Kevin,
My "MalWare" did not allow me to go to this website.

I tried twice and got the same warning that it is a "Malicious" site.:shock:

I get the generic webpage that a host will put up if they don’t get paid. I’m Not sure why your Malware is giving you a malicious site warning.

I first asked that question a couple of years ago when this was first discussed on the board. I don’t remember getting any clarification then either. Oh well…

This is all over Facebook:

Steve Piegari If your inspection company does not include a Property Fax with your inspection…Find another inspection company!!!http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=cbb0376ade57a3c413ae29c2d6077531&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.propertyfax.us.com%2Fimages%2Flogo.png&w=90&h=90

Property Fax, Property Loss History Report, Homeowner Insurance Claim History Report, Never Buy a Ho
www.propertyfax.info
A Property Fax Report is an independent source of information about insurance losses for your home over the past 5 years. The information contained in a Property Fax report could be vital when selling your home by ensuring potential buyers that there are no hidden problems… …

Could you imagine if we gave away a CLUE report, Mountain Warranty, Home Owners handbook etc… We would have to increase the inspection price to $600 to make a profit, lol.

Homeowners can get the CLUE report for free

When can I get my free CLUE report?
The right to a free CLUE report every 12 months became effective December 1, 2004, as a result of amendments to the FCRA, known as the FACT Act. Even if you have received a free report because of an adverse action, discussed above, you still have the right to receive a free report under the FACT Act. For more on your right to CLUE and other specialty reports, see PRC Fact Sheet 6b, The Other Consumer Reports: What You Should Know about Specialty Reports, www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs6b-SpecReports.htm.
For information on how to get your free claims history or CLUE report from ChoicePoint, see www.choicepoint.com/factact.html or call (866) 312-8076.
For information on how to order your free A-Plus Report from ISO, see www.iso.com/products/2500/prod2562.html or call (800) 627-3487.