CAHPI denies permission for a dual member to use InterNACHI's Marketing Dept.

Welcome back Bill. I hope all can let go of the past. No one can stand the bullying actions of any Association and it is time all Canada gets the message.

Welcome back Bill.

I posted my message in hopes that it would provide some helpful information.
Unfortunately all it did was provide an excuse for Ray & Roy to attack me.
Nick was generous enough to allow me to post snd I appreciate that very much.
Had R & R done their homework, they would have noticed that I have been mosty silent for more than a year. Had they used their stalking skills to find out what has happpened in my life, they might have been less eager to criticize me.
It has been no secret in the industry that I have not only not been able to work since 2012, I have been confined to a wheelchair due to painful and paralyzing spine and neuropathy problems. Since a major spine operation last year, I have gradually been able to use pysio so that now I have about 50 percent use of my legs and right arm but my left arm and hand remain lifeless. I might never walk without assistance and I certainly will never inspect again. I have been outside my house only two times in 2014 and both were for neurological consultations.
As far as any websites are concerned, I have no interest or control in what they say…that is the least of my worries.
Besides my problems my wife of 48 years is suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. We have
four VON visits each day to help us do simple life tasks. On May 5, I am scheduled for another major operation in hopes that my legs will respond and make me at least a bit more
mobile.
I have not been very vocal about this because as bad as it is, many people have it far worse. I neither want nor need pity, but a bit of understanding would be nice.

Bill Mullen

Thanks very much, Kevin

I do honestly hope you get back to at least not needing aid again Bill.

Bill I respect you and do like you .
You gave me a lot of help when I was just starting
and I have never forgot it.
I ask you to please do come back and share with others what you did for me .
This board can be great place for you to share and keep you Mind active .
I wish you well .
If you would like to talk on the Phone please send me your number and time for me to call… Roy C

Welcome back Bill!

And sorry for the distraction from the InterNACHI Student, it is best to just ignore him.

Yes like we ignore you!

Bill Mullen,
One with stripes has generally earned them…
When one experiences the similar with the same stripes,
The impression is not easily forgotten.

While Nick may welcome you, (personal opinion) I remember your stripes…

It is unfortunate Bill if he wanted to come back did not come in very humble it would have been the proper way to do it .

Thanks Joseph

I do not see any Nachi logos on Rays site. He only promotes ASHI

Now that is Interesting .
Jim You who stood up for Bill and attacked me for showing Bills short coming.
You never had any thing to say about Bill and his not Having NACHI on his Web site .
This went on for years where Bill was always going to get it fixed and never did.
.You have attacked me three times for my Posts and when asked for facts you always disappeared ,
Jim how about you now start and treat all Home Inspectors equal.

http://www.raymondwand.ca/rwhis/Credentials.html

I find it interesting how Marcel posted lies on his web site for months on end and he finally removed his false info after this was reported to him many times .
Strange how he likes to try and show how great and prefect he is .

Roy,
No need to post / respond…
Those that know, , know…

The reason I do not have InterNachi listed is I was under the impression that Students are not permitted to use it.

Can someone direct me to the rule and where I can find the logo?

Marcel

I find your concerns somewhat hypocritical. I went and looked at your site and you do not have InterNachi logo prominently displayed. While you list yourself as being a member, the logo Is not given equal or prominent status. As a matter of fact the logo is so small its difficult to see. Nor is it in colour and you certainly placed it fourth on the list, and even then its under the “link”.

So could you upgrade the logo to ensure it is within the policy provisions of InterNachi logo use?

Also I wanted to ask you for the record - are you condoning use of a logo by Mr. Mullen which is trademarked, and the fact that he is no longer a member and holding himself out as a member? And are you suggesting he is legally using RHI since he is not a member and hasn’t been for two years and the RHI does have serious legal consequences for misuse and a fine of upto $5000?

Everybody is forgetting what Nick just put in place. If a comment affects a Home Inspector directly he will remove it. Granted there is argument for what is being said in each of these posts. Facts cannot be denied that such comments can have an even greater effect on the credibility of InterNachi at this time in Ontario.
All 3 involved need changes to the website according to thier Association rules.

You are correct Ray.

You might want to put the InterNachi logo on your website dweeb.