Cahpi/oahi

Roy - it’s simple - because IT’S NOT what you claim or want to believe it to be!
Evade this…Now it’s complete because it’s ended here:slight_smile:

This sounds like the same song that claimed that the NCP was an independent ASSoc that was for the benefit of the members and recognized all across Canada. Then all of a sudden the NCP was shut down by cahpi. If it was independent then how can cahpi shut it down? This was a full blown orchestrated program by cahpi. Why should I believe anything that comes from this org. They have proved over and over that they can not be trusted.
It’s not on the table in Alberta and the new improved same old same old is not either.

Nick,its for Roy,but if you want answer for him,thats fine with me
Harry

Hey Nick doesn’t that flow chart look like a cattle chute to you?

(" all I hear from you is complaining. ") Yes Harry I do a lot of complaining but my complaints are all about the poor treatment and lack of information and false info about the NCA .

(" when you have worked as long and hard ") Harry here is a good start please read these posts of mine all 394 done for inspectors in Canada http://www.nachi.org/forum/search-2313213.html .

I also ran the first NACHI Canadian meeting 2004 when The organizer was called to fight a forest fire .
I ran the second NACHI meeting 2004 when one of your business partners was not able too.
I spent many days helping to organise and worked the best Home Inspecorts conference ever held in Canada Welcome to the Home Inspection Event of the Millennium! - InterNACHI®
I can add much more information .
And like all NACHI members it was done for free just the satisfaction of helping the industry .
No sour grapes here I am glad you too have done much for this industry .
WE need open cooperation by all if we hope to get ahead .

Roy you will not get much, if any more cooperation if you and your buddies believe that the posts I have offered are nothing but lies and false information. I no sooner post and you jump all over it with your unkind remarks, indicating - “poor treatment and lack of information and false info”. It’s unfortunate that you see yourself as gatekeeper. Perhaps look at the questions you also fail to answer.

Why do you feel the need to “dog” me?

Besides, it’s not worth fighting over. You believe you are always right, so why should I try to continue to post, when you claim me to be a liar? Isn’t that simply telling others - don’t believe my posts. So what’s the point? Fear, or trying to neutralize the message, because you know the facts of everything?

Lifes too short and there are better things to do than waste my time feeling obligated to respond to you and listen to your same old rant! Nor do I need tolerate your type continual abuse any longer.

Cooperation starts with people willing to listen, and present FACTS; before jumping to conclusions, or making false assumptions. I offered some answers. Take it or leave it.

So ultimately you are part of the problem. You choose to discount my posts as lies. I can handle that - Roy has all the answers. So why bother to continue this conversation - it’s simply hopeless!

That’s all folks. Thanks

Claude if you notice it is you who seem to jump on my last two posts .
Not saying you lie but you have said ("That’s all folks. Thanks ") more then once and then reply when I make a post .
My last post was answering Harries question .
I do not have the answers but I do have some questions and I and others have asked many to you and Bill and unfortunatly most get evaded .
Your refusing to give the infor requested does not help our Industry .
You seem to feel you should be able to ask questions but not others .
Sorry Claude I see little hope for our Canadian association and will continue to support NACHI full time .

I am glad you noticed (" if you and your buddies ") you see it is obvious to many some things posted do not seem to balance .
I do not see many who agree with your posts .

Nice work Roy.
You are the man when it comnes to fact finding.
Hail our leader.
" I am not worthy "
No joke Roy, when it comes to fact finding missions, you are the top gun.
Your post on CAHPI members not renewimg their membership for 2010 and down by 40%.
Man you think they would see the numbers and change there ways.
( You would think. )