California blocks online non-disparagement clauses.

It’s too late now. You already spun Bushart into a craze where he’s going to keep repeating the same crap over and over.

Home inspectors who participate with crooked lead brokers in the trafficking of private information about their clients in exchange for cash and other benefits will not appreciate attention brought to it.

Instead, they will resent Nick for banning the dishonest lead broker that they sell to, and for deleting his posts. Of course, this moderation occurred only after the dishonest lead broker acted dishonestly in his dealing with Nick and had nothing to do with his dishonest actions and false publications regarding his products, services and members of the association.

Everyone has a perspective on this … but Nick pretending that the message board is free, open and unmoderated is a misrepresentation that most sides can agree on.

Nick only lets you lie about Nathan because Nathan went into competition with his Nicks partner, and he loves drama. Period.

Home inspectors who participate with crooked lead brokers in the trafficking of private information about their clients in exchange for cash and other benefits will not appreciate attention brought to it.

Instead, they will resent Nick for banning the dishonest lead broker that they sell to, and for deleting his posts. Of course, this moderation occurred only after the dishonest lead broker acted dishonestly in his dealing with Nick and had nothing to do with his dishonest actions and false publications regarding his products, services and members of the association.

Everyone has a perspective on this … but Nick pretending that the message board is free, open and unmoderated is a misrepresentation that most sides can agree on. Even home inspectors who sell private client data to dishonest lead brokers.

I corrected my post.

-X-X-X

Jim writes:

I agree.

Juan writes:

Jim is a bit repetitive when it comes to a certain vendor.

BTW, I spoke with Nathan twice today. We’re both hoping to see you all in Vegas next month.

The conspiracy continues.

Nick is meeting with Nathan, the syndicate crime boss, in order to plot their next criminal plot to traffic illegal, devious marketing gimmicks that will destroy the industry. I am going to sign the pledge to remain pious and without blemish, while this crime wave defiles and deceives the unwashed masses who will not listen to me. Nick makes me so angry!!! (Who do I sound like?) :mrgreen: