Cameras

Hello everyone

Would this possibly be a good camera to start out with?

Retails for $150
I can get discounted $135

Canon PowerShot A590 IS Digital Camera
Expect nothing but the best from Canon. Considered one of the leading names in digital photography, you’re sure to get nothing but high quality photos from their models. Now take a look at the Canon PowerShot A590 IS Digital Camera, which is loaded with incredible features that simply won’t put a dent in your pocket. Some of its noteworthy components include an 8.0-megapixel sensor, 4x optical zoom, Optical Image Stabilizer and a large 2.5-inch LCD.
http://syndicate.sellpoint.net/canon/39678/7854-HR72FH-19-player-T1_MP/MPPlayer/MPPlayer.html?Master=Self&PlayerTitle=&ShoppingCart=http%3A%2F%2Fsyndicate.sellpoint.net%2Fcanon%2F39678%2F__buybutton__.html&LVerify=Syn-ZHHGAJ-39679&Width=536&Height=525&ParentUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.infoteldistributors.com%2Fapplications%2FSearchTools%2Fitem-details.asp%3FEdpNo%3D3587213%26Sku%3DC930-1384

Cameras are a personal choice and you will get a myriad of respondents and reasons as to why you should pick their personal favorite. I choose one that was water resistant cause it keeps out water, dust and all the other kind of crap you will encounter doing home inspections in attics, crawl spaces and inclimate weather. Oh yeah, it has an internal zoom capability (not digital) so no moving parts for grit to get into.

John depending on where you live, getting a high optical zoom is probably one of the most important things you can get right now. If you’re in an area where you can’t walk a roof and want to take shots from a ladder the optical zoom will get you there. Digital zoom is crap, don’t even take it into consideration.

Go cheap and get two cameras. Set your picture to the lowest resolution you can tolerate, that way the pictures do not eat up so much band with.

I think that “John” is here to sell cameras! :wink:

**Canon PowerShot A590 IS Digital Camera
**Expect nothing but the best from Canon.

Considered one of the leading names in digital photography, you’re sure to get nothing but high quality photos from their models.

Now take a look at the Canon PowerShot A590 IS Digital Camera, which is loaded with incredible features that simply won’t put a dent in your pocket.

Some of its noteworthy components include an 8.0-megapixel sensor, 4x optical zoom, Optical Image Stabilizer and a large 2.5-inch LCD.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the Active Product Tour you requested was not found.
If you have any questions, please contact us at support@sellpoint.net

Well, it think this will backfire on him then. Banned for life…:twisted:

I guess we have to keep an eye on John’s future posts.

John,

If you have something to offer/sell to NACHI members we appreciate your desire to give us a discounted price. Mr. Nick Gromicko is our founder and his e-mail is fastreply@nachi.org , send him an e-mail describing your product and he will help you market it to all NACHI members.

Best Regards

I just walked in from Best Buy.
Bought the Nikon s60.
Yes the Ashton Kruchtner one.
I bought the Sony T 300 last June but found clicking ok to get to the paint feature time consuming.(10 or 15 secs) which is a long time when you are running.
This new one I can do in 5 seconds.

All of them take good pictures but how many take good notes:)

I will not even get into my thought on typing on site as I already have a netbook and carry the thing around with me for draw uploads and appointments.

Not trying to sell anything I definately would not have given the link to Cannon’s website if that so that It can be purchased without me lol.

I would rather make a sound informed purchase than 3 that I should not have made.

Thanks

Sorry John, my mistake. Thanks for the info.

The reviewslook good Bob!!:p:p:p

Going on my test run Today.

Dominic is right thats why I bought the Sony DSC-H50 9.1 Megapixel X 15 Optical Zoom there are a lot of 2 story tile roofs here in SoCal I can right up close with out walking on them…

The Nikon sucks guys
Do not recommend it unless you like cr-p
Slow , tiny power button,freezes up and I am stuck as there is a 15% restock charge at Best Buy plus I bought an extra battery and memory.

Hey Robert, I’m glad to see someone else shops the way I do :D!! I just bought the Milwaukee video inspection scope. Now just watch. It will be a dog.

Is that like the see snake?

I like the Olympus Ultra Zooms. I buy off of Ebay and they work like champs. I have dropped them numerous times and they keep on working.

http://a.img-dpreview.com/news/0701/Olympus/SP-550UZ_frontback.jpg

i think you need a Cheap Nikon D90 . this is good camera for starting. i use it for a long time and was glad to have it.