Cams Artical on the NATIONAL CERTIFICATION

Lets back up a moment - please!
What is the source of that 3% figure?
Summary OHIO Survey
Real estate agents: 15% of H.I. reports are inadequate
Homeowners: 13% later discovered problems in the home
Overall rating of H.I. satisfaction: 8 to 8.5 out of 10

I believe there is room for improvement. If we are at 3% than we are well on track.

Today a realestate Agent told me that the Past President of OREA is now employed for one of the Canadian Associations .
I was told her name is Laura Leyser.

She then procceeded to tell me she was a Director on the Board .
She had other things to say.
I feel it would be better to get the correct information from some one who might know.
More information would be appreciated .

Thanks Roy Cooke

This, from a fellow who also doubts the legitimacy or relevance of global warming. Anyway, if you ever find the time to actually look at the NCP in its entire scope, you will finally realize how silly and weenie-like your PiNACHIo point of view is.

Gil is one who is one who took the NC and now has a membership Number he is trying to show others how smart he is to have spent the effort and time to do the test.
Gil also is a close friend of Cam’s and what ever Cam says Gil agrees .
Many remember the White Paper that Cam wrote but it was Gil who sent out the original copies that many read.
This showed Just how unethical CAHPI/OAHI was and still are .
Gil talks about CAHPI/OAHI well he was a member also and did not renew his membership as he to could see how they did not and do not give out to the membership the true Statement of how and where they spend their money.
Gil also has not posted where CAHPI and CAHPI/OAHI are in serious
disagreement on the National Certification .
They both want to have control and do not want the members to have any say.

Gil is so desperate for work he frequently lowers his price if asked and also gives free wett inspections to get more work .
I guess he likes working longer and harder for less money.
http://www.allaroundthehouse.com/
I wonder is this what you call a masochist.
Gil had every thing going for himself with NACHI till NICK caught on that he was trying to skim a lot of advertising money from NACHI.
I have heard it was around $35,000:00 talk about getting caught with you hand in the cookie gar Looks like Gil had the top half of his body in too…

This is a guy who loves NACHI so much he just can not stay away ,its called jealousy
Roy Cooke

Hey Gill

Any good ideas for the rest of us how to get kicked out of OAHI and how to rifle a cash register? :slight_smile:

Oh my, my! You sly, crafty buggers! You got it all figured out who I am, and what happens at OAHI, and what’s gonna happen to CAHPI. I suppose you know everything that’s wrong at ASHI and NAHI as well? You guys got it all right, and everyone else in the world has it all wrong. Yup.
Ray, big fella, you are obsessed… and that’s OK. Eveyone needs a hobby.
But that brain-dead, gibbering side-kick of yours is just too funny. We DO get a lot of belly-laughs over here, every time he lands on his keyboard.
By the way, what is that incessant bull about Strachan and the cash anyway? You two keep bring that up over and over again. What the fck are you babbling about? C’mon lay in on. Tell us a good story. I was around at the time, and I’ve hear a couple versions. Give us yours.
And… who told you Strachan got a CAHPI certificate? That alone, tells me you guys make up this sh
t as you go along.

So what are you, his freaking accountant? How would you know that anyway… the way you talk, you’re a fly on every wall, ever minute of every day.

What is YOUR fee for a wett inspection?
Are you qualified to do wett inspections?
Do you even know what it is?

Gill

Are you Registered and certified to rifle cash registers?

Btw you should ask your friend Cameron Allan about the OAHI financial situation or lack of info, after all Cam use to be Treasurer of Ontario and quit when he released he could be personally liable for the irregularities. I wonder how and what Cam will tell the members at the AGM after all he is seeking a position on the Board. I wonder if Cam will issue another White Paper or hide under the bed when it comes to standing up for something?

There’s an old saying “figures don’t lie, but lier’s can figure”

The real number from the Ohio study was 1.3%.
More importantly the satification numbers were the same for the licensed and the non licensed states.
Government regulation did not improve anything. In fact the result of licensing was a decrease in the career average inspections performed.
A decrease in number of inspections performed means that the inspectors experience declined after licensing is enacted.

We’ve had this discussion before and before and before and before. Must be an Ontario thing!