Can I be a CMI without ever having performed an inspection?

Lawyer talk ,meaning your full of ****?

I didn’t see that in the dictionary Wayne, but I’ll take your word on it. :):wink:

I did,not mean you Marcel lolol Just wanted to clear that up .
:smiley: before everyone jumps on me

Oh no, I took it like you said it. That Lawyers are full of Metamorphism , AKA Bull Sh it or something like that.
Is that what you meant?:mrgreen::wink:

LOL oh no you dont , I stand on the 5th

:mrgreen: Must be picking up bad habits from some of our Members on interpetation. :slight_smile:

You mean there is a butterfly inside Joe?

Is that a new drink?

The one you’re holding? :wink:

Wrong answer.:wink:

Joe says about another member:

Oh Joe, don’t be ridiculous. We don’t have a draft. You have to volunteer to go 1/2 way around the world and invade someone elses country. We conservatives believe that invading smaller countries IS anti-American.

Getting drafted and getting shot by an invading German soldier on French soil qualifies you as a wounded veteran, one who deserves our utmost respect.

Volunteering to go thousands of miles away to get shot by the owner of a property who is trying to get you to leave… does not. I feel bad for those who got wounded, but I don’t want them to go there at all.

If the Afghan Army tries to occupy Boulder, Colorado… I’ll be a roadside bomb building mf’er. Using force to expel foreign occupiers from your town is not an act of terrorism, it is an act of patriotism.

Don’t confuse we conservatives with Republicans. Ron Paul is about the only one who can pull that off… I can’t.

Now c’mon Dale. Scottsdale skyscraper? Isn’t that just two single wides stacked on top of each other with a couple ocean containers and some packing crates on top? :wink:

BTW, I speak from experience: I’ve been shot all the way through my right leg and I’ve shot a few people. Regardless of which side of the gun I was on… those experiences were horrible… and nothing I’d want want my 23 year-old or 19 year-old sons to experience.

900 bases in 131 foreign countries?! That’s not conservatism. I don’t know what you call that.

Not for long… that’s another one Obama’s trying to get rid of! :mad:

If “draft dodging” is refusing to defend your country, even against border invasion… then it is wrong, but then so is attacking far away peoples that some government employee tells you is your enemy this week.

We’re not herd animals any longer. You have to think for yourself nowadays and do what you think is right for you. The President and the Pope are of no consequence any longer… disregard them. Think!

It is legal for me to kill the bug on my bathroom sink, but I would never do that anyway. I’d carefully put it in a paper towel and let it go outside. It is illegal for me to kill my personal enemies with an icepick, but maybe I will. If the Doc tells me I have only a few months to live (and he just might on my next visit :()… this Ukrainian from Philly is going icepick shoppin’.

My point is that you don’t have to be a draft dodger or a war monger, a Democrat or a Republican. You can be you… and should be.

(It is illegal for me to kill my personal enemies with an icepick, but maybe I will. If the Doc tells me I have only a few months to live (and he just might on my next visit)

So when is it your coming to Knoxville again? lol

Killing is in a class by itself (be it bug or human)… right up there with being killed IMHO.

Some of our most severely wounded veterans don’t have a scratch on their body. It was shooting (not being shot) that wounded them permanently.

I am trying to figure out what the hell any of this has to do with CMI?

A distraction from the issue at hand?

Nick, when did you become a vegan?