Can it be true?

NICK POSTED ELSEWHERE - "CalNACHI voluntarily agreed to be assimilated by InterNACHI. Next week, Canada’s CanNACHI, though remaining separately operational, will amalgamate with InterNACHI too. We are also currently in negotiations with another well known state association (that has never been associated with InterNACHI) to acquire them as a subsidiary of InterNACHI."

If true, there are going to be a lot of surprised and unhappy CANACHI members.:shock::frowning:

I hope so.

Still no official word from the folks at CANACHI James so you may get your wish!

THIS JUST IN - NOTHING!!
Still nothing mentioned about the surrender over on the CANACHI site. It is beginning to look like it is true. The INACHI Borg have assimilated yet another ‘world’.

"RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!"

Sheesh George… it hasn’t even been 12 hours since your opening post. Maybe everyone’s too busy working!!!

By George,

Keep in mind that it’s been months since your mention of a UNION and still NOTHING…:-;;:-;;

I don’t recall Nick making any announcement about a union. You drinking again Marcel?:roll:

I did see Allen Cavdek on here checking out this thread and still not word from above. ‘Curiouser’ and ‘curiouser’!

Reminds me of the old song line - “don’t worry, be happy!”
Only time will tell if it is fact or fiction.

The “Powers” over at CANACHI are now stating on their web site that this is absolutely untrue. The implication of course is that this is just Nick running his mouth.

Nick? Do you care to comment?

Interesting… but no surprises here…

http://www.cannachi.org/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=15&jfile=index.php&topic=660.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYoTJItSPt0

[quote=“gluck, post:9, topic:47040”]

The “Powers” over at CANACHI are now stating on their web site that this is absolutely untrue. The implication of course is that this is just Nick running his mouth.

HEY GUYS! I’M THE DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION FOR CANNACHI, AND UNLESS SOMEONE IS PULLING THE WOOL OVER MY EYES; I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANY SUCH ACTIONS, BY INACHI OR CANNACHI. WHAT WOULD BE THE BENEFITS FOR CANNACHI? HOW WOULD THAT POSSIBLY MOVE THEM FORWARD IN THE CANADIAN MARKETPLACE? I THINK WE WOULD LOOSE EVERYTHING WE’VE JUST GAINED, BY SELLING OUT TO INACHI.