Canadian tax expert sought for upcoming Pillar to Post Conference. Leads?

[FONT=Arial]Hi There Nick,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I have a bit of an odd request. I am in charge of organizing a conference for Pillar To Post Franchisees in Las Vegas at the end of February, beginning of March 2008. We would very much like to assist our home inspectors with maximizing their returns on filing taxes. I have already confirmed Janice Gregory for a USA tax session for US Home Inspectors and I am now looking for a presenter for Canadian Home Inspectors. I know this is not necessarily something you do personally but I am hoping you may have some information (any information would be appreciated) or may be able to point me in the right direction. If you have any information at all I would very much appreciate your assistance. Please see details below.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Criteria[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]We are looking for a finance/accounting professional who has specific experience in working with home inspectors to assist us in running a tax workshop for a group of Canadian Pillar To Post Home Inspectors. Please see below some brief details for the conference.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Location:[/FONT][FONT=Arial] Las Vegas, USA[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Date for Workshop:[/FONT][FONT=Arial] Saturday March 1st 2008[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Duration:[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 2 hours[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Audience:[/FONT][FONT=Arial] Canadian Home Inspectors[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Details:[/FONT][FONT=Arial] This is intended to be a session that is strictly Canadian in orientation - the main mission of the workshop is to inform inspectors of how to work better with their accountants to maximize their returns. We understand that we would need to pay a speakers fee and travel and accommodation as required.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thank you very much for any information or leads you can assist us with on finding a great presenter for this session.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Best Wishes,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Kimberley[/FONT][FONT=Arial] Baker[/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]905-568-8608 Extension 238[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Kimberley.Baker@pillartopost.com[/FONT]

I will send this note on to my accountant. He should be out and back on the street by 01 December.

I will send this note on to my accountant. He should be out and back on the street by 01 December.

Contact TWS, I am sure he can pull a rabbit out of his sleeve and a few aces too! :mrgreen:

I should ask my wife if she is interested. She is a CGA and teaches accounting at Fanshawe collage. The only problem I would have to go with her to keep her away from the slots.

Hey Rob,

Maybe your wife would like to look at the books of OAHI? :slight_smile: They don’t seem to be able to account to GAAP standards. :slight_smile: :wink:

Ray I don’t think they would let her. She just may find something wrong. Just got off the phone and my better half would love to go to Vegas if their paying the shot.

My better half recieved an e-mail from the person looking for an accountant for the Pillar to Post conferance maybe going to Vegas will wait and see.

Great glad for you both hope it works out .
…Cookie