Cant register with fetchreport.com

Hi guys,
I tried to register with fetchreport.com and it says my username isn’t recognized or Im not authorized to use it. I am a current member of InterNACHI and a CPI. I tried my name, my name with no spaces, my email address and my membership number. I kept getting the same message. Am I missing something?
I appreciate the help.
Greg

oops, my bad
I figured out what I did wrong.

Please share. It may help others.

Thanks, Greg. :smile:

It was a silly mistake. I had written down my username wrong. I recorded my first and last name, but it was in fact my first initial and last name.

2 Likes

I am having the same problem, the username is the email or something else?

Ask at fastreply@internachi.org .

1 Like

So, somebody straighten me out here, what’s the advantage to uploading the report to a remote location and then giving someone a download link? Why not just email it to them and let them distribute it as they see fit?

2 Likes

I agree Bob… I can do that from my own website. It kinda sounds like a future revenue source to my sniffer.

I am a little confused about the usage requirements of the Move-In Certified logo (which may or may not be connected to this “service”). It almost sounds as if I cannot use the Move-In Certified logo if I don’t use the FetchReports.com system to deliver the report. Which means I won’t participate in that program because my current report delivery system (from my self-hosted website aka not amazon, porch, or other untrusted sources) uses a unique code for retrieval of each inspection, I have adjusted it to allow retrieval by the address only - but ONLY for a Move-In Certified inspection. Otherwise, all other inspections still require the proper inspection code, as those reports and their contents are deemed “confidential” and are for the sole use of the client for whom they were performed.

I’m really becoming a bit miffed at all these requirements to share my work product with anyone and everyone as though this should be the new normal . . . . it should NOT!

2 Likes