Can't we just get along?

Or, maybe it’s great fun?

Marc, there should be no great fun in Joe AGAIN showing his *** by pissing on the NACHI.ORG forum rules. If he was banned by the ethics committee, then it should be a total ban and he should be man enough to take his punishment and abide, not say, well you told me I couldn’t do it, but nana I still can.

I am not aware of any appeal…in fact, any objection by any member…to his expulsion. Why is he still here?

No ban, fellas just all in fun! Want to have more fun go for it!

That’s it Marc you got it right, these people don’t like to have any fun they are always calling people names! :mrgreen:

It was not in fun. You were expelled. Just waiting to have the plug pulled, is all.

I was not expelled Bushart, you are mistaken I am not the culprit!

Joe,

You’ve got a PM waiting explaining the matter. I will not comment on it again in the open forum, but willl say that you have personally contributed to much of what has taken place behind the scenes of late. When you make a statement like the one above, it shows a total lack of remorse and an apparent inability to recognize that adults are typically held accountable for their actions.

Who, exactly, are “these people”? If you believe that contacting a person’s superiors at work in an effort to have them sanctioned or fired as “fun”, then you must be a blast at a party…NOT

As I have stated, there will be no further discussion on the matter on this open message board. I can assure you, however, that your characterization of “fun” is the furthest thing from it that I have ever seen.

You have contributed much. Unfortunately, of late is has not been in a positive or constructive manner.

Joe:

Please Joe be quiet!

Would someone please explain to me how to put someone on ignore

go to Control Panel
Under setting and options-edit ignore list
Type in Joe t
A list of names will drop down and select the desired on
Hit OK

go to Control Panel
Under setting and options-edit ignore list
Type in Joe t
A list of names will drop down and select the desired one
Hit OK

Joe T,

How DARE you tell me to be quiet? When you were expelled from ths org once before, it was I who was lobbied to allow you back in. Shall I post the PM you sent to me today, Joe. At this point, I believe you have manipulated the process to the point that I dont give a **** about posting what you said!

Your actions are reprehensible, without shame, malicious, and help to show your true colors.

I will NEVER be silenced by the likes of you, Mr. Tedesco. Go ahead, allow me to post your PM for the membership to see.

Go ahead, Joe.

I DARE you.

By the way… you cannot delete it. I have it and have forwarded it to the remainder of ESOP for review.

Joe you are fired!

No more ESOP Chairmanship for you anymore, go to the bathroom, and shut up like in The Bronx Tale scene where they were playing dice!

%between%

Saved for future proof of ethnic slur.

I wonder how far that’ll get you. Joe’s of Italian heritage too.

Doesn’t matter.

Yeah, it sorta does. It lacks any real harm when coming from another Italian. Sorta like me calling you a dumb white boy, when I’m white too.

By the way, it’s true. I can’t jump.

Marc you are just like me, to dang old to jump :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bug fart!