Car/Truck Signs

Originally Posted By: mbailey
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Jeff P.

I like it... looks sharp! Thanks for sharing their website.

--
Mark Bailey
Stonegate Property Inspections LLC
Ponca, NE

Originally Posted By: tallen

I like it Jeff.

I have been thinking of doing something similar with the addition of mag signs on the sides

I have put the past behind me,

where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Originally Posted By: jpope

I’ve got something else in mind for the sides icon_wink.gif I’ll post another pic when it’s ready. Hopefully, I’ll have them in the next couple of weeks

Jeff Pope

JPI Home Inspection Service

“At JPI, we’ll help you look better”

(661) 212-0738

Originally Posted By: psabados

Hey Jeff

Your window treatment looks great. Nice price too, I've got to look into something like that for my Cherokee.

Paul

Originally Posted By: jpope

As I mentioned in a previous post, you can customize these to your specific vehicle so you can see what it will look like before you purchase.

You pick the vehicle and it puts up a picture of any of the four sides you choose. It's really simple. They have next day service that gets a little pricey, but if you opt for standard delivery, it's pretty cheap.

I've got some nice NACHI stickers in production right now (thanks Nick) that we'll all have access to when they're ready.

--
Jeff Pope
JPI Home Inspection Service
"At JPI, we'll help you look better"
(661) 212-0738

Originally Posted By: btrachte

Nice truck! The signs on the cars are a constant reminder to the public who you are. A branding of sorts. I did it on mine. People say yea I’ve heard of you, Because of the truck who knows? If your new at the game try different things. Typically what works is something that goes with your personality. Gotta Go icon_biggrin.gif