Quality Builders Warranty, a new home 10-year warranty program, is seeking an individual to direct warranty performance between our builder members and their homeowners and to be based out of our Charlotte, NC office
Position will involve speaking to homeowners on a daily basis & corresponding with them in writing to answer their inquiries for warranty coverage. Position will involve discussions with builders to encourage & evaluate their warranty performance under the warranty standards. Position will also involve coordination of defect inspectors & arbitration companies from coast to coast. In situations where a repair is being made by QBW, the Warranty Service Manager will acquire & engage the subcontractors to do the work and will coordinate inspection and performance of project to completion. The Warranty Service Manager will also be required to be a witness from time to time should a dispute go to arbitration.
Additional job duties include; searching, interviewing & qualifying candidates to act as fee based inspectors throughout the county; liaison between QBW and an arbitration company, review of completed inspection forms & defect inspection reports; review of soil & engineering reports, review of blue prints provided by our builders & review of municipal evaluations to determine if soil conditions exist in an area and if inspections may be needed.
- Four (4) year college degree
- Experience as a builder’s project manager or a builder a plus
- Experience with overseeing & coordinating construction projects
- Demonstrated experience in handling homeowner complaints
- Demonstrated attention to detail traits
- Posses proper temperament to facilitate cooperation between parties in dispute
- Familiar with the nationally recognized building codes
- Excellent salary & benefit package commensurate with experience
- Health insurance with dental & prescription plan
- Retirement profit sharing plan
- 3 weeks paid vacation after 6 months
- Paid holidays
- Expense & mileage reimbursement
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com.