CCAR Family Cookout

The Local Carpet Capital Realtors is having a big cookout in a few weeks. Be a great time to meet some of the Realtors…

So - what do I take with me? Do I just take some brochures and business cards?

Don’t want to become a nuisance…

Suggestions ??? all ideas will be greatly appreciated !!!

I would just take cards with me. I don’t think anyone wants to walk around with brochures and if they lay them down on the tables, more than likely they will end up in the garbage when the place is cleaned up.

Thanks Dave !!!

Talk with your contact at the agency and find out the purpose of the gathering. If it’s simply a family event for agents and associates families, leave everything at home. It would not be appropriate to mix business with family time.

If it’s a Big Cookout, they’ll want food. Maybe some “STRESS FREE” food of sorts….and a box of cards, to take one card or two, if they like the food you bring. :slight_smile:

Maybe an ice cream cone table with your IR Imager set up with a monitor so they can enjoy a desert and see what their tongue looks like cold.

Just a thought…

That’s a great idea Larry. Or maybe some kick azz chili and see what their tongue like when it’s hot. :smiley:

That’s a great idea Larry. Or maybe some kick azz chili and see what their tongue looks like when it’s hot. :smiley:

Thanks for all the ideas !!! Much appreciated.

I think Id just bring my family :slight_smile: