CCHI Come to Ontario

Not trying to shame you into anything Roy, just stating the facts as I can prove too, and as can be evidenced from your own posts.

As for your assistance with OntarioACHI, I had one face-to-face with you, where I drove 5 hours to visit you, at which you were very helpful.

But one swallow does not a summer make.

Since then, I’ve seen you publish nothing with respect the Ontario Association but ill-informed rhetoric based on information you have got from who-knows-where, and where the argument goes against your beliefs a short sharp, yet repetitive, “BUNK” where you were unable to illiterate a more formative series of counter opposing, positive postulations.

We would love you to become more involved by providing peer support for the program developed in Alberta and adopted here in Ontario, but will continue to work without you as we must to support all Inspectors here.

Trying to insinuate we are trying to force you, by shame or otherwise to help indicates your mind has already been made, and your position is intransigent, and so to all those who want to move forward with this program is a lost cause.

All we ask is that if you don’t agree with helping, you agree with adhering to your own wishes for professional courtesy by not decrying, based on personal bias, it or the people that are working hard to ensure it is properly introduced and administered in both Ontario and Alberta, and indeed elsewhere in Canada as available.

Sorry if I see some thing being said I feel is wrong and not for the good of all Ontario Home inspectors I will not avoid getting the information out there.

Len I ask you who did appoint your group the first time and how many ran for positions or was it just all who ran got voted in and then the executive removed the Elected President.
I never heard of the removal of a pres. happening like this before in a proper association .
Len can you please tell us how many paid up members there are in Ontario ACHI…

Roy, Len and I were the founders of ontarioachi so we were not elected we acted on an idea. We brought kevin in after a few months and asked him to be interim president. You can choose to believe whatever you want, its a free country!The rest is history and we don’t live in the past but forge into the future.
Since you don’t want anything to do with ontarioachi as you have stated, JMO but your interest in ontarioachi is just for you to criticize in some way instead of supporting an Internachi Chapter in Ontario. We are trying to help everyone in Ontario make a difference, no monies involved or exchanged just honest hard working guys trying to make a difference for all!

Thanks Scott I get most of my information from this board .
I wish you luck I do not remember saying (" Since you don’t want anything to do with ontarioachi as you have stated, ") .
Criticise only when some thing does not feel right.
I have been where you are and have some idea on what is happening .

To ignore the past is usually a big mistake .

You are 100% correct and we are always mindful of the past. You have stated on several occasions that you do not support ontarioachi or visit our site, that’s your choice. We are on the same side and we need all the help we can get!!
Volunteers are welcome!

Correction, they are using there own:

http://www.cannachi.org/images/stories/pdfs/CanNachi_SOP_apr-21-10.pdf

That is unfortunate.
Vern should have been on the train Kevin.
I mentioned that to Gilles larin.
He said he was talking to Vern in an email when I made the recommendation but when I called Vern he did not know his name not what I was talking about.
That was the start to my vigorous protesting. The last straw.

Kevin, I take it all the associations put the voice behind ASHI?
Did anyone do a census to see how many homies belong to ASHI AND iNTERnachi? You guys in Ontario have 12 or 13 associations if I am not mistaken.

ASHI may be the oldest association with good historical relevance in helping the industry but lately has showed bias and conflicts of interest in the news showing favoritism to the brokerage. A well versed campaign now states the opposite. Hindsight again plating 20/20 I feel.

I’m just wondering why everyone wants to reinvent the wheel.

The NHICC already has a process in place that is recognized in both Albert and BC

BTW NHICC is not another association!

cheers

Are the NHICC holders shrinking or growing ?

What is the cost now to get a NHICC diploma ?

Robert generally I can figure out what or who you are talking about but this time I am stumped. Please explain what exactly you are talking about as there are too many variables in your comment.

Doug the wheel has to be reinvented because the NHICC has failed on many levels. This has already been put forth to the “Watch Dog.”
I am certain that in the long run things may smooth out and Ideas will come to a conclusion.
What will change is the constant battle for Associations or Companies saying there Inspectors are better because of X and X.
Nick put it in the best words possible that everyone will have a license and what will happen next is the marketing will become the most important.
InterNachi is on top for that for sure.:mrgreen:

I think Nick was referring to each members own marketing not that of Internachi

True but without InterNachi know one would be anywhere.
Others can fight InterNachi but it is futile.

InterNACHI has indeed helped a majority make it to where we are today.

Who is fighting InterNACHI and what does that have to do with an individuals marketing?

As usual, Kevin has no idea what he is talking about.

Oh if only you could see the e-mails!
I will allow the most likely person to come along and respond to you Yuri.

Does that mean you are not going to answer my question?

Unfortunately some times the answer could jeopardise some one.
I have no idea what Info Kevin has .

I have asked other’s like today and a simple question does not get answered .

I don’t know what info he has either, if any. I guess simple answers are never easy.