CDC Eviction Ban Challenged

1 Like

There was a time our laws were made by the Congress and the Senate.

We now have the CDC creating unlawful laws.

2 Likes

As it should. CDC has no power to legislate. This is an unelected ‘shadow’ government apointed by an administration led by someone who has made bad decisions for 47 years.

6 Likes

If this entire pandemic would have been handled properly, and if people would just wear a mask, or get vaccinated, we wouldn’t be having this conversation right now.

3 Likes

Before the vaccine was approved, we had big Democrats like Pelosi, Harris and Biden saying there was no way they would ever take “Trump’s” Vaccine.

If people would have just kept their mouth shut when it mattered most, we might all be vaccinated.

Lot of “If’s” there.

4 Likes

I wish folks would have an “independent” mindset in all of this and stop relying on political partisan feelings. The reason I stopped being affiliated with any political parties years ago. Nothing but cults these days and a demise to what this country was but on. Sad it is!

4 Likes

I agree. But, I think this is all part of the design. The political stagnation keeps our pendulum from swinging to far one way or the other or getting stuck mid stride on the left or the right.

While we are emotionally driven to the extreme, the clogs in the legislative wheel cause our country to make slow deliberate changes. Radicalization from either side is tempered by what many people call “ineffective governance”.

3 Likes

This has been the problem for many years based on the fighting between TWO parties. Bring in a third to even it out, and they will get my backing. Tired or this 2 party, panty party, bitch slapping stuff…

2 Likes

Today Erick Ericson called it “Contrary-ism”

Just pick the opposite position of the other party even if it is not in your best interest.

1 Like

How about NO “parties”? I’m in favor of outlawing political parties. The partisans latch onto big donors, whose big contibutions and political clout with the courts, effectively shield them from prosecution for any wrongdoing. With no political parties, only the best ideas from individual lawmakers would rise to the top for consideration.

1 Like

Bravo!! !!

Only upon our death, will we ever see the the luxury of the life we wanted, after the hell we lived through.

1 Like

America is only 245 years old. I have lived more than a quarter of that many years. Anything can happen if we don’t simply lie down and let the neo-Marxists who control the mass media, financial system and political “representatives” have their way with us and our children. Anything can happen if we stay relevant and pursue virtuous goals.

1 Like

That would be a good start. Then a 7% flat tax on everyone including businesses and no refunds. No loopholes. Eliminate SS and Medicare and put it on the people to take care of themselves.

The way things are set up now, taxes are nothing more than interest free loans to the government…and for some corporations, it isn’t even that.

I’ll vote for you!