CDC fictitious COVID numbers

That the FDA officials want to hide their role in the experimental vaccine coerced clinical trials for another 55 years should trigger intellectual curiosity and suspicion in any reasonable person. Not so, however, in a group of Pharma-worshipping dolts.

It depends on whether you trust the legacy corporate media (who have been proven again and again to be blatant liars and whores for Big Pharma and Wall Street) to tell you the truth about virtually anything.

In case you really don’t know just how controlled, deranged, and dishonest the Wall Street-owned legacy media are:

This article that Brian posted is a perfect example of giving conspiracy theorists like yourselves just enough information and leaving out relevant information to make a wrong conclusion.

Apparently there are 329,000 pages that need to be redacted, processed, whatever. Because the process takes time, only an estimated 500 pages can be processed per month. The FDA didn’t request 55 years to release the documents, they said it could take 55 years to complete the request. The documents would be released in groups as they are processed.

1 Like

"The group asked the FDA to satisfy their request by no later than March 3, 2022, giving the agency the same 108 days “from when Pfizer started producing the records for licensure on May 07, 2021, to when the product was licensed on August 23, 2021.”

The documents were produced in 108 days. It should be possible to release them within 108 days. No redactions should be allowed. Given the grave danger that the vaccines hold, redaction is a usurpation of truth and justice, and a threat to public health and safety.

You should tell congress that, and maybe they can call a vote for you to repeal HIPAA. 30,000 people participated in the trial.

1 Like

What grave danger.

1 Like

The injury to our children, for starters, as the myocarditis, pericarditis, and potential infertility represent a national security threat in terms of America’s population going forward.

The vaccine trials and reporting are mostly fraudulent. That is the true reason for their redactions and their “55 years needed for release of documents”.

I posted the whole article. Not just the tag line. I found it interesting and relevant to the thread. I did not editorialize.

Readers can come to their own conclusion. Just like you when you labeled me a conspiracy theorist; your opinion.

Interesting how people will round you up, label you and dump you into a category.

I have legitimate concerns about vaccine mandates, how we handled this epidemic (such as the damage to our liberties, businesses and children’s education/mental health), and how the politicians have encouraged us to fear and hate our neighbors.

So, I guess I have earned my “Tin-foil” hat.

1 Like

Prove any of that is occurring on a mass scale, and I will listen. Show me some studies.

Jab your paid studies by your paid whores, up your pincushion. You won’t find the truth in your legacy Mockingbird Media.

It is an elevated concern that has caused some changes in policy in a few countries. It is obvious they need more data (which has been my contention with mandates all along, especially for kids)

Talking to the pincushion poseys in the group is about as useful as explaining to Antifa rioters as to why Kyle Rittenhouse was found Not Guilty on all charges. The pincushions have been blocked by the legacy Mockingbird Media from hearing the real evidence; and they have fed their viewers with the corporate version of events.

The Delta variant was spawned by the vaccinations.

Somebody seems really frustrated with the way science works.

1 Like

Actually the Delta variant emerged in India in 2020. The first covid vaccine in India was administered in 2021.

Believe what you want, posey

1 Like