CDC fictitious COVID numbers

Probably not. Pregnant women only have anecdotal information to make a decision. Hopefully the trials come soon so they can make an informative decision.

“Vaccination is currently recommended in pregnancy based on developmental and reproductive toxicology studies in animals, a positive risk-benefit profile in women of childbearing age, and post-marketing data from vaccinated pregnant women and their infants, rather than clinical trials.11

dinos

Well, then I am just going to use your own argument against you…
-He fulfilled everything he was meant to by simply defeating McAuliffe… Anything else he does from here on out is icing on the cake…
These were pretty much your exact words about Biden…

1 Like

1 Like

Fictitious numbers.

1 Like

Nice attempt at twisting the facts. It’s called nurse burnout and it’s a serious problem.

Many nurses are quitting because they are exhausted or demoralized. Others are leaving for lucrative jobs with travel nurse agencies.

Do a little research, maybe… THOUSANDS of nurses around the country have had to quit their jobs, because they refuse to get the jab…
Along with many more thousands of first responders (fire, police, etc)
NOBODY, not even the Resident of the most expensive adult care facility (US capital) has the right to demand you get a shot or lose your job!

2 Likes

Like you idiot?

No one disputes that vaccines have saved lives.

But are the jabs they’ve given truly vaccines?

2 Likes

Wall Street isn’t afraid of COVID. They are afraid of the majority of Americans learning the truth about Wall Street’s complicity in the Plandemic. Just yesterday, with tens of millions of families and friends getting together for Thanksgiving, millions of fearful minds heard another side of the story… The tragic part is that Wall Street, Big Pharma, and the medical mob are able to pull the strings to create another surge, and another variant, and more deaths, with just a wave of their magic needles.

It’s the toxic vaccines, stupid.

1 Like

I suppose he can do whatever he wants. Did he violate employment law or contractual agreements?

No body can tell me I have to put pants on to ride the subway. That’s against my human rights :slight_smile:

My daughter-in-law is an ICU nurse. 95% of the COVID patients she sees are unvaccinated.

Wow, really? Last I checked we still live in a constitutional Republic, not a communistic dictatorship! Although that is what Biden and his commies want! The government does not have the authority to force us to put a substance into our bodies that we do not want.
Ever heard of the Nuremberg trials? Ever heard of the holocaust?

2 Likes

That’s either because everyone is considered unvaxed unless they have every single shot, including boosters, or it’s because the jab doesn’t go on the medical files unless it was done from your PCP.
If it’s done at Walgreens, Walmart, etc, they do not have access to your medical files

1 Like