CDC fictitious COVID numbers

As this point they’re not forcing you to do anything, unless you’re a government employee.

1 Like

Or, they were asked, “Are you vaccinated?”

A shame, since there are vaccinations against that available world wide.

So that makes it ok? And yes, they are forcing it, by removing your livelihood, unless you comply.
Not to mention the dictator Biden literally told companies around the whole country to ignore a federal court order to put a stay on the mandate.

Picture this: a legal order by the US Federal Court system to not enforce the mandate, but the president tells you to literally break the law!

That sounds vaguely familiar.

I will never put this poison into my body, or into my children’s bodies.
We all had covid already, and my whole family was over it in literally 3 days…
Natural immunity is 13x more effective than a fake vaccine
Look at the last line… it dwarfs any other vaccine with adverse side effects, in 1 year, (not 50 like some of the others)

Good for you. I am sincerely happy your family got through that without complications. Other families have not been as fortunate as yours.

You’re lucky they still allow the stupid to live.

Yes, thankyou. And I know others were not so lucky.
But the argument is about whether mandating is right or wrong.
It should never be forced on anyone, that’s the beauty of freedom. Our immune systems fought it off just fine, just like 99% of everyone else that had contracted it. So there is no need to put an unknown substance into my body that could potentially cause more damage than the virus itself.
Many studies even prove that those who have built up a natural immunity will have that destroyed after getting the jab.

Your super intelligent replies have started again??? Would someone be smart or stupid to follow the recommendations of the majority of the worlds medical professionals???

Like the one that started all these threads?

2 Likes

Your ability to understand anything else is well documented. Idiots aren’t thinkers.

Indeed, these self-proclaimed “truthers” are adept at sloganeering. Whether it is deliberate or merely a modern consequence, who knows? But their employment of a tactic that Dr Coleman criticises is just one of many contradictions.

They label the public "sheeple " and decry the “brainwashing” we have undergone, at the same time as unhesitatingly lapping up any conspiratorial crumb flicked their way. “Question everything”, they insist, but then ignore us when we question them. They indignantly tell us to “Do your research”, but fail to fact-check the material they share. They clamour for “freedom of speech”, but kick dissenting voices out of their forums. They accuse the media of “scaremongering”, and then tell us 5G is what’s killing people, that our facemasks are making us sick, and that a coronavirus vaccine will implant tracking bugs in us. There is an unrelenting denouncement of “fake news” while disseminating that very thing.

The coronavirus crisis is labelled variously as a “plandemic” or a “scamdemic” . Those who do not believe are urged to “wake up!”, and material is distributed invariably with a plea to "share this with everybody before it gets taken down!".

There are two kinds of people in the world. There are those who think they are worthless and powerless in the outcome of problems. They say, " Whetever will happen will happen". They are the same people who parrot the idiotic adage, “It is what it is”. I have always heard people from up North repeat this the most. But now I am hearing more Southerners repeat it.
Then, there are those people who say, “What we ALLOW to happen will happen”. The latter is based in the real world of legal concepts and legal precedents. It is found in such legal tenets as Implied Consent and Laches. If we do not exercise and defend our personal freedoms and property rights we lose them. If we do not stand up for individual rights and self-determination, then our self-proclaimed masters will take those rights away from us.

There is a third kind that are total idiots that post misinformation and nonsense of various forms of shit on social media claiming they have the “word and truth” and spread their propaganda.

They are laughed at as “Truthers”…

Indeed, these self-proclaimed “truthers” are adept at sloganeering. Whether it is deliberate or merely a modern consequence, who knows? But their employment of a tactic that Dr Coleman criticises is just one of many contradictions.

They label the public "sheeple " and decry the “brainwashing” we have undergone, at the same time as unhesitatingly lapping up any conspiratorial crumb flicked their way. “Question everything”, they insist, but then ignore us when we question them. They indignantly tell us to “Do your research”, but fail to fact-check the material they share. They clamour for “freedom of speech”, but kick dissenting voices out of their forums. They accuse the media of “scaremongering”, and then tell us 5G is what’s killing people, that our facemasks are making us sick, and that a coronavirus vaccine will implant tracking bugs in us. There is an unrelenting denouncement of “fake news” while disseminating that very thing.

The coronavirus crisis is labelled variously as a “plandemic” or a “scamdemic” . Those who do not believe are urged to “wake up!”, and material is distributed invariably with a plea to "share this with everybody before it gets taken down!".

1 Like

All Four Botswana “Omicron” Variant Patients Were Fully Vaccinated

1 Like

You believe a majority of the medical world is wrong and you call us idiots??? Lol you are a serious joke sir.