CDC fictitious COVID numbers

You didn’t answer the question, you never do. Would it be smart or stupid to follow the recommendations of the majority of the worlds medical professionals??? Answer it moron.

The majority of the world’s medical professionals could be considered analogous to Hitler’s grunts. They are “just doing their jobs”. They stay alive, and keep their families fed, and even prosper, by going with the flow and not questioning the narrative nor the protocols.

2 Likes

Because that is where the anti-vaxxers want to steer the ship. To me it’s about saving lives. To you it’s about mean ol’ Joe. Anti-vaxxers want to find someone or something to blame.

Vaccinations save lives. It’s been proven time and time again that vaccines save lives. We have a virus that has and is breaking all the rules of viruses. There’s a new variant out of southern Africa that is far more aggressive than before. And it’s only a matter of time before it gets here. We have the opportunity to stop this virus in the United States.

But it won’t happen with only 60% vaccination rate. The minority has the entire country under siege.

People are so brainwashed. If you did some research other than watching CNN, you would find that the countries with the highest vaccine rate are having the worst outbreaks. You would also find that these “variants” have all come from the vaccine. You would find that they have made the same “SCARY” claim of a newer, deadlier virus about 5 times now. You would find that this new variant was first discovered in 4 FULLY VACCINATED people!!
You would find that tens of thousands of people have died from the vaccine
You would find that thousands of children and teenagers have had life-altering complications or death from the jab.
You would find that teenage girls are losing their fertility from the jab
You would find that teenagers and children have been dying suddenly all around the world, with no explanations (because nobody is allowed to blame the vaccine, and if they do, they are hushed)
You would realize that people have the right over their own body, and that mandating any substance is medical rape
You would realize that the COUNTRIES THAT HAVE THE HIGHEST VACCINE RATIO are having record breakout cases and deaths! TELL ME HOW A HIGHER VACCINE RATE IS SUPPOSED TO HELP??
If the vaccine cant even stop the spread, than how the hell is a higher vaccine rate supposed to stop the spread??? That is pure, brainwashed nonsense.

Take a look at what is happening in Australia, and other parts of the country. They are literally in a prison like lockdown, and all their freedoms have been taken away. And now it is happening in new york and california.
If that doesnt scare the hell out of you, than I think Cuba would love to have you

3 Likes

2 Likes

A false assumption on your part. I don’t watch CNN. Are you suggesting I conduct my research by watching a competing 24 news channel?

I stopped reading here. You clearly don’t understand how viruses work at the DNA level.

That’s not true. Japan, Australia, Spain, Canada, Brazil, and a bunch of others have vaccination rates in excess of 70%, and have the lowest case loads per 100,000 people on the planet. Whereas a country like Slovakia, with a 43% vaccination rate, has the highest case rate on the planet.

That’s not true either. Delta emerged in India in 2020, before the vaccines.

Proving that the Omicron variant escapes antibodies.

This has not been proven at all.

No child has died from the vaccine, and cases of severe complications remain rare. Myocarditis incidence in this age group (1 out 23,900 vaccinated persons) is less than the normal incidence overall (1 out of 9,191).

There is no evidence in this universe that says teenage girls are losing their fertility.

This is not actually happening.

Not true.

Australia has one of the lowest case rates on the planet.

3 Likes

Covid Surges In 4 Of 5 Most Vaccinated Countries—Here’s Why The U.S. Should Worry (forbes.com)

If the vaccine works so well, then why doesnt it work so well?? Oh, wait, you will have to get boosters every six months for the rest of your life… That doesnt sound like a problem at all!! In fact, it sounds extremely healthy!! :nauseated_face:

Have you even tried to do any of your own research?? You really think that the government would want this to get out to main stream media, when they are SO heavily invested at this point? Of course they are going to hide that info, or the true numbers! Fakebook, google, twitface, all of those are propaganda run, and will do everything they can to manipulate the sheeple!!
MAN, I miss the days when investigative reporting was actually investigative!! Now it is all just political and propaganda run!! And if you dont believe me, than they are doing a Fine good job at it!

Then why do I see stories of this happening all over the place? Some of them from friends of friends, not just some bogus story

That is not what I was referring to, if you actually read my comment. I was talking about the dystopian anarchy they have running the country. People were literally imprisoned in their own homes, after just one confirmed covid death, and have been on the brink of civil war ever since! For them it was easy, because the government already took away all their guns years ago.

The sheeple need to wake up and start thinking for themselves, instead of believing in the arrogant, criminal, two-faced Fauxci , who belongs in federal prison

Your article is literally half a year out of date.

Your tin foil hat is showing.

Because you read garbage.

Not even remotely close to a dystopian anarchy.

Brink of civil war lol, what a joke. All my family lives in Australia, a vast majority of Australians are more than happy to follow the advice of the medical community to try and stop the virus in its tracks. Oh and by the way the vast majority of Australians are more than happy to live in a relatively gun free society.

1 Like

Apparently he’s Australia’s answer to J.B. Stoner.

Of course they are. Their history and social-political-economic structure has no resemblance to the USA.

Very true, so it should not be compared.

Shut up fruit cake.

Australia