CDC fictitious COVID numbers

Blind faith is a misnomer. No one has blind faith. Faith is a product of a tangible event, courses of events, perception, experience or revelation. It is also an affirmation of the unknown, which is something we all engage in.

In fact, you probably engage in faith without knowing it. Faith in future scientific discovery, faith in an unknown outcome to be positive etc.

Faith is only blind to those who lack it. For the realist, only what can be seen is real. So, who is truly blind?

1 Like

I ask that if I’m quoted, quote the entirety of my response(s). I also said that in order to commit to any religion, one has to divest themselves of logic/reason. And you don’t find that in any religious temple or sect in modern days. Also, being that the definition and etymology of the word faith is defined as complete confidence, trust in someone or something, or a belief in something with lack of proof, I would say that faith in itself in blind.

I also said many of times now that I’d like to keep this platform clear or religious banter and that I stop being combatted. Each of your preferences are your own, whether known to me or not and they have no sway over me in any capacity. That’s all and mighty well for you.

Origin of faith

Definition of faith

Clearly a false statement and truly a myopic perception of a pessimist.

Though I can understand your cynicism through logic and reason, you lack the ability (or desire) to understand that faith is in complete synchronicity with science and logic. For both religion and science rely on past observations, current observations and the acceptance of the unknowable.

There is also the “your truth as you perceive the world around you” which is applied to the religious, realist, the pessimist and the atheist alike.

So expect some pushback as you say overreaching silly things such as “The religious must divest from logic and reason”.

Finally, if you do not like the thread…do not respond. The forum supports all. Those with discipline can move past the things in which they have no interest.

1 Like

This sort of thing is what needs to be worried about. Are the vaccines killing people? No, thats silly. Do the corporations who make them and politicians who get kickbacks from them want a monopoly on the vaccines? bet on that.

What special kool-aid have you been drinking? Pfizer lists cardiac failure, cardiac arrest, and a number of other events that equate to death, in the whitepaper that I posted above.

Or maybe you prefer a slower death, from one of the side effects of the BioNTech jab, starting in the "A"s:

1 Like

So? You ain’t the boss of me fella.

Hey numbnuts. Maybe you should say fewer stupid things.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

And I gave you an opportunity to see that your Google babble is nothing more than narrow minded. I always find it amusing when the narrow minded claim enlightenment. And even more amusing when this “enlightenment” manifests itself into a superiority complex.

1 Like

Some half-wit called this “spam” when they flagged it. It is a factual story of the criminal prosecution of Big Pharma’s poster boy Martin Shkreli. It illustrates just how psychopathic and bloodthirsty are the executives and investors who make a living on raising drug prices and otherwise feeding on the lives and deaths of Americans.

1 Like
2 Likes

1 Like

You didn’t due do diligence. YOU CUT AND PASTED

I’m here for you. You have so much to learn.