CDC fictitious COVID numbers

All roads lead to the Crimea as the Ukrainian forces acheive irreversible momentum.

I suspect that the fall of the Russian federation will reverberate through social, economic and military spheres of influence throughout the world and not in a good way. Be prepared.

Cri me a river. First they must learn to spell achieve.

Or spell cry

3 Likes

Agreed!

Imagine the look on their collective faces when they first begin to realize that there are no real nuclear weapons; and there never have been any. It has been a way to terrorize the human race with impunity, turn them into slaves for a guardian super-government, and drain trillions of dollars from taxpayers over the past 77+ years.

Let’s Go Brandon! :rofl: :us: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The mass flagger strikes again.

2 Likes

Hors d’oeuvre

You are a nut case.

1 Like

You are a moronic sheep case.

If you find that convincing you should have your IQ checked.

Stealing from thunderfoot no less.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=thunderfoot+nuclear+hoax

1 Like

I was told by a retired Army sergeant in 1979 that there are no real nuclear weapons. Sarge actually helped stack hundreds of crates of outdated and obsolete ammunition and gases left over from WWI and WWII in an unknown location in the desert Southwest in the middle of the night, when he was a grunt in the early 50’s. He and his buds later figured out, when the newsreels came out in the theatres, that they had been party to the staging of an “atomic bomb” test.

He realized you were gullible and pulled your chain.

Or was a stupid as you and actually believed it.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that explains everything! And all of the thousands of missiles I serviced during my tenure as an Airman assigned to the 91st Missile Wing had squirrel cages for warheads. That was on hell of fake, had me fooled.

2 Likes

That just means that you too have been an unwitting co-conspirator in the biggest fraud in the history of the world.

Of course I am, save me a seat at the flat earth society.

1 Like

So, Japan was in on this hoax and pushed over two cities with bulldozers to help make it realistic?

2 Likes

You did it Ryan, you solved the mystery! Hundreds of thousands dead with generational radiation sickness…all a hoax. Who knew? David knew.

2 Likes