CE credits for WV

When using the filter(by state) on "How to inspect the exterior " WV was included in that list. However when the list of states pop up just before the final exam WV was not listed!

Can someone help me out with this confusion?

Sorry, I can’t help you with that but you can email your question to Fastreply@InterNACHI.org

And, welcome to our forum, Antony!..Enjoy! :smile:

2 Likes

Nope. Email your Education Team at education@internachi.org.

2 Likes

Yes. Antony’s question would get to the Education Team by using FastReply@InterNACHI.org. However it is nice to have a more direct email to the Education Team. Thank you.

P.S. “Nope” isn’t very professionally used.

1 Like

Thank you kind sirs!

P.S. I’m almost 1000% percent sure that “nope” is in the WV Websters Dictionary! :see_no_evil::grin:

No one said it wasn’t…just that it doesn’t sound very professional, IMHO. :nerd_face: :smile:

1 Like

Yep. The Education Team is at education@internachi.org. And we’re all on the contact page at www.nachi.org/contact.

1 Like

Thanks again Larry & Ben for pointing me in the right direction for some answers to my question! Ms. Kaela hooked me right up with the needed information! I just wanted to pass along the info/email in the event another Nachi member has the same type of question and/or fill you guys in just in case you come across this same question again in the future.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 10:52 AM, "Kaela’’

Hi Anthony,

West Virginia has given what’s called a “blanket approval” to InterNACHI. It means that all the courses we create are approved for CE. This means that any course can be taken for CE credits, but that messaging window at the beginning of the course doesn’t factor in blanket approvals. You’ll have to select the No option, but completing the course will allow you to get a certificate of completion that you can submit to the state for credit.