CE proctored exam for IL credit?

I am an inspector in Il and must have a proctored exam to get IL credit. If I understand the previous posts, there is only one person who is allowed to proctor for InterNACHI. Is that correct? If so, it is awfully inconvenient for anyone outside his area and doubly expensive. Why can’t it be set up to take an exam over the internet at the library like so many of the other schools do?

I want to join but need to know what is required to get IL credit before I do.

Thanks to anyone with an answer.

It’s cheaper to go here- http://www.qualityeducationgroup.net/quiz.html

Yep the one guy in charge is overpricing it at $80 a pop and a physical class at Nachi Chicago costs less.

Time for new leadership.

Just took 4 classes using Quality Education Group. Cost was $220.00 for 12 hours of mandatory credit and had the proctored tests done at the local library. The cost was free.

Jeff

Just came back from testing at local Library through Quality education cost about $130 for 6 credit hours.

Was very easy and both Joey plus Steve who does the power point videos were helpful.

What a shame NACHI does not get rid of the incompetent guys in charge here in Illinois.
Not sure why Nick allows this to continue as it looks bad and has all us Illinois guys angry.
Quality Education uses ASHI standards and no doubt has many of us wondering.

I spoke to Rod who the NACHI Chicago site said was going to be there for procturing but he never showed up and claims Jeff never should have added that to the site as he is not allowed to proctor at NACHI Chicago meetings.

I asked Rod to meet me today and he was non commital with much hemming and hawing plus told me results might take 45 days to get to the state.
What a joke!

Glad I used QE instead.

Yes it was Easy going through Quality Education, and as mentioned proctoring at my local library was FREE. Of course the classes weren’t free, almost as much as INachi membership. As you said Bob their classes are definitely ASHI oriented.

I’d like to know how other licensed States, other than Illinois, with “approved” INachi courses handle the proctoring?