certificate of completion

hello all!
i have just completed the NACHI electrical exam at NACHI.org.i cannot get the certficate to open for printing.I had the same problem with the SOP.I tried to go back to the electrical exam site to try again to download and now I cannot even access the exam page.:frowning:
EDavis
NACHI06092670

Welcome Elizabeth! I can’t help with your problem, but just wanted to say hi from another one of the girls. :slight_smile:

Eliz,

Sounds to me like you don’t have a current version of Adobe Reader on your computer.

You can get it free at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.

In the meantime, you can e-mail the file to your local Kinko’s and have them print it up on a nice paper stock for about three bucks.

hey there!
i just now found my way back to the place where my post was at and found all the replies…still learning my way around…thanks to all for the reply. I will try all of the suggestions.i am still having the problem.I updated my acrobat reader.when i click down loan the box comes up asking if i want to open or save,I have tried both.It then shows it being transfered to temporary file.When it’s done…poof! It is gone…i will try the Kinko’s idea.Surley I can manage to send an email! LOL
Elizabeth Davis…just call me Beth

Elizabeth, try changing the save location to your desktop. Then it’s much easier to find.

I have the problem where I can not open any .pdf files using any of the three browsers I have on my computer. What I have to do is “right click” on the link. Select “Save Target As”. Save the .pdf file to my “desktop”. Then when it’s done saving I can open the .pdf file straight from my desktop and it doesn’t matter what other programs are running at the same time.

It’s a pain in the neck but you do what you have to do.