Certificate of Use Inspections Question

I’m looking for what requirement is needed to conduct Certificate of Use Inspections. Also if not able to do CU inspections, I’m looking for someone who can do these for me.
Thanks in advance.

If you need a G.C. send me a copy of the form and feel free to contact me anytime by email. I do not always check these forums.

We can work it out so we can both make a buck.