Certification progress

Nice Brett, we downsized a lot when we moved across Canada! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks guys. It was definitely a moral booster. Time to get back and study.

1 Like

Brett, I find that the organization of the environment that I live in, is in direct proportion to the organization that I work in…with a few exceptions occasionally.

Your office looks great!

And, congrats on your course completions! Kudos! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks all. I’ve also been putting my feelers out to possible sources of work. A friend of mine owns his insurance company and has a pretty steady stream of 4 Point Inspections and Wind Mitigation inspections. This seems like a good way to get some experience. Any thoughts, pros or cons to that?

Passed the plumbing course. Chipping away at em.

2 Likes

Finished today! Still have to do 9 more courses for the FL license but I’m pretty psyched that I’m a CPI now.

3 Likes

Great Job!!! Happy Inspecting!!!

2 Likes

Great job Bret, Now comes the fun part, You got this. :+1: :beer: Have one for everybody.

1 Like

Great Job, Brett!

1 Like

WTG Brett! :wink:

1 Like

I just completed my 120 hours of online education for Florida. I’m not in a rush to get licensed so I’m wondering how long until that certificate “expires”. For example, can I wait a full year to take the state exam?

1 Like

A year is a long time, why not take it while the course subject information is still fresh in your mind. Just saying, You can forget things over time.

2 Likes

That’s a good point. I just don’t want to waste money on an insurance premium because I’m not expecting to really start the business for a year or so.

1 Like

It is better to just take your test and get it over with. I completed the FL course in probably record time, but then had trouble trying to get someone to proctor me in person and even remotely through here and FABI so do it while your mind is fresh. I thought the test was easy and took 20 mins.

1 Like

Yeah, that seems to make the most sense. I’ve taken the practice exam a few times now. I’m going to work on my lower scoring areas. I’m also taking the WDO course.