Originally Posted By: Texconte
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
I just visited ASHI. I have a few questions:
1. Why are they not called 'certified'?
2. They list a bunch of schools that offer 'Certified Home Inspection' as a course.
3. Will these schools plug them over us, in return?
4. Why can't we list schools, other than CCs as well?
5. I would like to see us be listed first, when someone promts a search for Home Inspectors. I was under the impression that 'org' organizations would be listed before 'com'.
I realize that there are more than one topic listed, but they're food for thought. ![icon_question.gif](upload://t2zemjDOQRADd4xSC3xOot86t0m.gif)