Certified

Because you and Jim Bushart have claimed that to be my position so many times that people mistakenly think I actually said it. I’ve never said anything of the sort. You and Jim keep quoting me without providing a reference to the quote. You have for years and did it again on this thread without being able to provide a live-linked reference… again.

The only live linked reference to a quote from me was provided graciously by Jeffery and which demonstrates that my position hasn’t changed. We certify inspectors, not inspections.

What the hell… http://www.nachi.org/forum/f13/does-inachi-certification-mean-50660/

Thanks again Jeffery.

Joe, read both of Jeffery’s links. No where in there do I claim we don’t certify inspectors.

Nick, you don’t usually say ANYTHING outright. You love to deal in innuendo, that way, no one can nail your a-s-s to the wall! In Nick-speak… it isn’t always about what you say, but more what you “don’t say”… i.e. the proverbial “read between the lines”.

Yep, that’s what they are doing. They can’t hold me to the “actual lines” because they don’t exist in my 35,644 posts, because I never wrote them.

Ridiculous. :roll:

Jeffrey R. Jonas is certified a s s hole .
Jeffrey
How long did it take for you to become this high level of authority ?

35,645 posts equates to hundreds of thousands of lines… and they’re now trying to hold me to the blank space “between the lines” (things I haven’t said). :roll:

Nick, you could clear the confusion and remove all doubt right here by simply stating “INTERNACHI Certifies Home Inspectors”

InterNACHI Certifies Home Inspectors.

Thank you.

On to the next topic please!