Change of heart.. I am going to Obama

Great Britain

** 					[America Shouldn't Repeat Britain's Healthcare Atrocities](http://www.christianpost.com/article/20080928/america-shouldn-t-repeat-britain-s-healthcare-atrocities.htm)			**

Your turn for the broken link Mike.

The plain fact of the matter is most of the developed world has socialized healthcare anf has done so for the last 50 years, is it ideal no nothing ever is, but it works.

think about the cost of medical insurance over here, then compare the taxes you pay here with the British rate.

Regards

Gerry

Mike, that is no different from over here, the insurers pull the same **** at higher cost.

Regards

Gerry

Did you mean to post this link?

Repaired, thanks

No that was something else I was looking at, here’s the link

http://www.gadling.com/media/2007/07/healthcareworldbig.jpg

Thanks

Gerry

Another one.
The Grass Is Not Always Greener: A Look at National Health Care Systems Around the World

I forgot one thing:

I am voting democrat because I want all illegals to have drivers license. Kind of like Mohammad (Mr.9/11) Atta.

The thing that everyone fails to recognize is that America has had socialized medical care for as long as I can remember located in every emergency room in every hospital across America, no one is denied medical care and everyone regardless of their ability to pay gets to see a doctor. Unfortunately this just so happens to be the most costly form of socialized medical care in the world.

That’s not true. Most of the time it is, not every time.

Joe,

Unfortuately, this is simply not true. Although most receive funding for indigent care from state and federal sources, an emergency room can, and will, turn you away in a non-emergency (eg: life threatening) situation if they discover you have no health care and question your ability to pay.

By the way… I’m voting for Obama for two prime reasons:

I am looking forward to Oprah being named ambassador to the UK and

I am looking forward to his “test” (as Biden describes it) within the 1st 6-monts of his 1st term. You know the one… where no oe will think he is hand,ing it correctly but we should all support his action, So, what will it be? I say a terrorist attack against us, with no retaliation from the US, and where Obama sits down to talk with some scumbag and negotiates tit for tat…

The list of reasons just get longer Joe!

Pulleeze, if there were no Obama your candidate would still lose. I find it so comical the power you McCain supporters have placed into my hands, thankfully power does not go to my head. :smiley:

How many times do I need to say it Joey? McCain is not my candidate nor is Obama yours! Get over it!:smiley:

Power has already gone to your head Joe, just not for the betterment of the country by supporting Obama.

McCain/Palin ticket is not the perfect solution to all our problems, but the Obama/Biden platform certainly does us no better good for the future.

Thankfully we both live here in America where we can disagree, I believe Obama will do great things for America and have already voted accordingly, you might want to seek out someone who hasn’t taken advantage of early voting with your message.