Changes to the InterNACHI message board

Chris,

That is an interesting spin on things. One that was not brought up in the thread that you deleted for Nick on this subject which contained over 800 posts and around 15,000 views and an amazing number of spin posts by Nick. It’s surprising to me to learn that you had no interest in that thread Chris.

After Tafeens initial contact, and before I engaged with Tafeen (who claimed to represent INACHI), I contated Nick via email and he confirmed that Tafeen was representing INACHI. I was not yet aware of Tafeens status as a convicted felon. If what you say is true, why did Nick not explain that to me when I asked him if Tafeen was representing INACH?

I have an email forwarded to me where Nick states he is building a competing email newsletter product. Based on the spin you have outlined above, I suppose how it will work is that Tafeen will be associated with the competing email newsletter so that Nick can keep at arms length. Tafeen and Pro-Lab will be a Platinum INACHI Vendor who will pay Nick $10,000 for the priviledge (wink, wink) and the proceeds from the product will be routed through Pro-Lab and back to Nick.

How far off am I.:wink: