Charitable Donation

Me :slight_smile:

Ill take one

I’m in

I think you were looking for three other people.

Put me down. I haven’t been there before.

me plz

Damn I must be off my game :slight_smile:

Let Mr. Crow know i’ll gladly review the whole shebang for a all expense trip covered. No profit just costs :slight_smile:

No better more honest reviews out there. I say it how I see it and apparently the masses enjoy hearing my opinions :slight_smile:

Woo hoo just tell me how to get it all set up :slight_smile: I’ll throw in the review FREE…

So now your not paying for the flight? You previously said:
“That’s why I’m offering FREE tickets, including round-trip airfare,”
It looks like I was #4 anyway.

So why look a gift horse in the mouth?

He DID say he would give it to you as long as you paid him back once you were rolling in it. kind of leaves it wide open and up to your own scruples if you ask me.

Nathan always at least to what I have witnessed does what he says, I have no reason not to believe him on this. Why would you?

I’m looking forward to the learning experience :slight_smile:

No Mike, he said:
“That’s why I’m offering FREE tickets, including round-trip airfare,”
He also said the first 3 to post. You were #5. :mrgreen:

I’m sure Nathan will clarify…

Just saying but I won’t ***** if it is not me :slight_smile: For sure.

I guess you can read the original post and the follow up post and get several different meanings.
:wink:

I did not disagree with what he said and although I am def not a pledge scammer :slight_smile: so I may not qualify based on that. The thing is I will not give it a second thought either way :slight_smile:

IU have not ever seen the guy not try to help folks. He seems to be generous with his products and HIS TIME :slight_smile: What more can folks ask for?

I will go take the pledge right now…does that include airfare and hotel?

I’m in… I want to go.