Check out this WDI meter. Wow.

Clint and Juan, If Skip takes me up on the offer, You 2 will be on the list, I’ll use it for a week, send it to you Clint, you use it, then off to Juan, and we will get a few others and then maybe over to Ben and Kenton after all that we should be able to make a great hands on critique.

Hey Skip how about it?

Jim

If skip doesn’t reply I am definitely just going to get a beagle.

This sounds like a great product, but as many have mentioned, does it actually work the way it claims?

I would be interested in checking it out as well.

Well I guess we scared Skip away. Too bad as this may have been the best advertising they ever have gotten.

Jim

His silence speaks loudly to me.

Exactly my thoughts. I guess I can cross that Tool (gimmick) off my list.

Jim

The Termatrac T3i is a three tools in one device designed to capture and pinpoint termite activity via a combination of patented radar detection, moisture sensing and temperature differential detection.

Sorry guys, I have been traveling like crazy. I think we might be able to figure something out on the demonstration unit. As far as home inspector use, it is quite active in Australia, but the US is a very new market for us with pest control operators being our initial target market where we have seen tremendous take up on the product.

The Standard for Reporting is NPMA-33

If you are not charging additional for this type of Inspection (along with stipulations of liability)…

… and Noting the Limitations of the use of this equipment…

I do not know of any PCO that would use this…

Your market may vary…

WE conduct Bed Bug Inspections as well (if requested).
There are things to look for when trained specifically for Bed Bug Investigations.

There is no magic tool to detect them… :slight_smile: