Chicago, Feb 26th: Website Optimization & Social Networking Talk

Hi Dom,

I’ll be there. Looking forward to meeting you for the first time.
Need as much help as I can get at this point.

Ken Sherman

Great, I look forward to seeing you too!

Hey, Minnesota is great when the snow melts! Jeff and I were just talking about getting the “big guns” up here for a meeting…:slight_smile:

Chicago today… is that enough snow for you Dom? :slight_smile:

Perfect! Now that reminds me of home. It’ll be good to get up there and see you guys again! :mrgreen:

Ha … that is me , waist deep in snow

LOL. Looks like you’re having a lot of fun.

I’ll made sure to bring some Sun with me :wink:

Word! :wink: And we’re not talking a 2 hr event either. We want it all!!! You guy’s may not be back for another 5 years!!! :wink:

Casey was talking about driving to Chicago. Why don’t you carpool with him and come on down :smiley:

I’m sure Bob has a free room or two. :mrgreen:

Chris are you coming up?
Anyone interested should group up so we can meet before or after.
In the suburbs but there should be someplace to enjoy good chat and a cold one.

I would, but I will be in Washington at that time. Casey and I are trying to get a Chapter event set-up to lure in new chapter members.

What are you doing in Washington?
My sister just moved back that way.

Performing the annual maintenance and repairs to my home and property I still own just NE of Vancouver.

Just returned from Los Angeles, visiting my sister at UCLA Medical Center. Heart, Kidney and Liver failure. Finally stable, but a long way to go.

Thank G-d it’s winter, and slow biz wise this time of year.

Hope you have it saved up with all that travel expense.
Prayers for your sister.

I’m really thinking about. I just got back Sat. from 3 weeks in Palatine. 25th is my b-day and also my older brothers, who lives in Palatine.

Palatine is right next door to Rolling Meadows.
Might be a good way to spend your birthday if you are Inspection goofy as I am.
Come meet all your ASHI brothers.:slight_smile:
Just kidding as I am sure there will be many members from NACHI and Dom gives a good talk however I sure am wondering how much he is going to cram in our brains over 8 hours.

I think I’ll be able to make it, sure do want too. Hopefully the next snow will be closer to a foot. :smiley:

Dom wants snow so expect weather in the sixties.:wink:

Enough to keep you busy for the next 2 years on your websites. Bring earplugs to keep all the good tips from flowing out!