Chinese antique furniture

Originally Posted By: karenwang
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Beijing Ming dragon is a company engaged in Chinese Antique furniture and arts.It locates in the suburb of Beijing where has convenient traffic. The company has been established five years.Although we haven’t long history,we grow very fast.Through our store and website we will offer you unparalleled service,good quality merchandise at competitive prices.We offer furniture such as beds,benches,cabinets,chairs,coffers,stands,stools,tables,desks,Tibetan and Mongolia furnishings and so on.The furniture come from all parts of China,even from Korea and Mongolia.The chinese antique furnifure is of exquisite design,unique workmanship and colorful carving.Each items has its characteristics and stories,it shows the culture of China and tells you a period of interesting history.The materials are also very good.Experienced long history,they are still steady as before.Moreover our Sea Freight offer perfect service including collecting goods from door to warehouse,storage,antique inspection,packing,customs claiming and export agency and so on.It can reach anywhere you appointed.We also have a big warehouse,it displays all kinds of products we offer,you can choose whatever you like.

As well as furniture,we have arts,decoratives,architecture and other perfect things.More information,please browse our website or contract us by E-mail or give me a phone call.

Welcome to our company,we hope to build well relationship with you.Sincerely look forward to your visit,or receiving your e-mail.

Sincerely,

karen

E-mail:contact@mingdragon.com

Originally Posted By: rmoore

Ummm…

I think this is in the wrong forum. Should be under "Eclectic".

--
Richard Moore
Rest Assured Inspection Services
Seattle, WA
www.rainspect.com

Originally Posted By: bbadger

The last Chinese antique furniture I wired was 756 volt 10 phase with a nerfalator connection.

You must remember to bond the legs to a suitable grounding electrode.

--
Bob Badger
Electrical Construction & Maintenance
Moderator at ECN

Originally Posted By: rmoore

bbadger wrote:
The last Chinese antique furniture I wired was 756 volt 10 phase with a nerfalator connection. ...

Well?that makes sense! I can see how regular 120/240 service would be a problem. Wasn?t it Confucius who said ?Only man can stand on two legs; furniture needs more.??

--
Richard Moore
Rest Assured Inspection Services
Seattle, WA
www.rainspect.com

Originally Posted By: dvalley

David Valley

MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: lkage

karenwang wrote:
Although we haven't long history,we grow very fast.

See, she's talking about NACHI. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him."
Galileo Galilei

Originally Posted By: kwilliams

Chinese Antique furniture and arts = reproductions icon_rolleyes.gif

Member - MAB

http://www.nachi.org/convention2006.htm

Originally Posted By: cradan

“LEGS?” Are we talking about three-phase carved chests, or just normal 120 volt vases and couches? Where’s Tedesco when someone really needs him?

Chris

http://www.inspect4me.com

Chicago Illinois Home Inspections

Originally Posted By: lewens

Chris

Were talking about the return “leg” on a 550 circuit. It gets connected with a nerfalator connection up near the neutral bus. If too close to the seat, however, it will cause one to loose his bowels rather abruptly.

Larry

Originally Posted By: jtedesco

L’articolo della mobilia ? per l’arredamento dell’ufficio ed i sistemi manufactured dei collegamenti. Credo che il offerd della mobilia qui non sia elencato ufficialmente dall’agenzia per il libro di regola a 6000 volt ed edizioni per non il compliant ed inosservato per coloro che non ? commessi qualificati e non capisce che questo posto non ? per quello scopo e che un armadio ? definito e la frase pi? lunga ? 85 parole.

Understand!

![](upload://qLkqXewi7RosgbAaTnNoHbMiClk.jpeg)

When you find something like this throw it away after cutting it up into very small pieces!

--
Joe Tedesco, NEC Consultant

www.nachi.org/tedescobook.htm